• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideas for an Original 3DS Zelda

Maikeru

Piper of Time
This may only be a "me" sort of want, but I'd love to see a spinoff game for the Resistance from Twilight Princess. I would like to control all six members, and maybe even some extra ones at times. I was really intrigued by their characters. Not necessarily having to be for the 3DS, but seeing Ashei in 3D would be pretty cool.

Aside from that, I would really just be fine with anything original. Maybe a game somewhere on the Adult Timeline, since I don't believe they have nearly as many games as the Child Timeline.

hopefully a similar style to oot3d.

maybe a sequel to spirit tracks or even maybe a sequel to MM i've always wanted to know what happened to that guy after he left termernia.

i hate to say it but i think its unlikely well see another top-down veiw game(maybe four swords but honetly id like to see a 3d version of that on the wii-u just coz i think it would be amazing) its just top-down veiw games dont pull the big number's like 3d games do soo i dont see nintendo running out n making a new one.

i would however love a game of similar style as tMC because that game was probably the best top-down game i have ever played.

it's also likely we may have a sequel to SS seeing as how that will be fresh in our minds,

what id really like too see is nintendo making cool games but also giving capcom another go so they can belt out games even faster and maintain quality. i'd really like too see what capcom could do with the 3ds

Last edited:
Can't really say for sure. I don't think it will be a sequal of any sort of zelda game (I really can't see a sequal to Majora's Mask). I have a feeling that this new 3DS Zelda will feature Ganondorf, reason being is because we haven't seen him since Twilight Princess and I think it's about time he returned.

Last edited:
Hmm.
A sequel to Twilight Princess. Perhaps a game that explores regions of Hyrule not shown before, showing different races, all while not showing any part we've already seen.

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
i had a thread just like this but no one ever saw it so im gonna post my idea here and maybe more people will see it. anyways there are three artifacts held in high security in hyrule. majoras mask the fierce deity mask and the four sword. Zelda is worried that these artifacts are in danger and sends link to protect them. link goes there to find ganondorf about to put on majoras mask. link puts on the fierce diety mask and ganondorf (now wearing majoras mask) and fierce deity link have an epic battle in which ganondorf is killed. upon ganondorfs death majoras mask leaps on to links face and link becomes corrupted and tries to capture zelda in a lust for power. she tricks him into drawing the four sword so that he is duplicated. zeldas plan has a few flaws though, upon the drawing of the four sword, vaati is released and so is dark link. link escapes with zelda and blue link purple link red link and dark link team up to defeat link and vaati. the six sages tell them to seek help from the other races of hyrule. they all split up to seek help. blue returns with a zora partner red returns with a goron partner vio (purple) returns with a guerdo partner and dark returns with a sheikah partner. they find that the sages are missing so they split up again to find them. after they find the sages they split up once more to find the three pieces of the key to links/vaatis castle. they face of against link and successfully defeat him. after that they decide to destroy both the fierce deity mask and majoras mask but ganondorf rises from the dead and puts the fierce deity mask on. then fierce deity ganondorf, majora, and vaati battle vio blue red and dark along with their partners and link and zelda. after the battle, vio blue red and their partners are left severly wounded. it is now up to link and zelda to defeat vaati, fierce deity ganondorf, and majora. after the most epic battle in zelda history, peace is restored to hyrule.

now for some gameplay features
drop in drop out co op (not as complicated as the four swords on gameboy)and wireless connectivity for 3ds users
difficulty settings or a master quest version
tp artstyle (it is a dark game and deserves a dark art style)
elements from all the zelda games
made for wii u and 3ds
VOICE ACTING

that is all... now im going to go hope that nintendo makes this a reality (i doubt it)
EDIT:sorry for any spelling errors, i wrote this in a rush

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
I think we're very likely to see an original Zelda 3DS game, as there were two DS-DSi games and there has been Zelda games for each and every Nintendo console yet.
Was there a game for the Virtual Boy? Hmm, I'm curious now...:hmm:

Anyways, I want a 3DS Zelda game to be almost like Ocarina of Time 3D. That said, I wouldn't mind having touch based controls in a Zelda game. I'm probably one of the few who actually enjoyed both Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass. But, hey it doesn't matter as long as we get an amazing game right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom