• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideas for an Original 3DS Zelda

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I would like to see a true sequel to Wind Waker. It would have a similar art style, and would take place in 'new Hyrule'.

It would be cool

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I think we're very likely to see an original Zelda 3DS game, as there were two DS-DSi games and there has been Zelda games for each and every Nintendo console yet.

I would like to see a true sequel to Wind Waker. It would have a similar art style, and would take place in 'new Hyrule'.

It would be cool

Without a doubt I want this... But I would also like them to keep making top down view Zelda games for the handheld as well.

Four Sword game!
I posted this idea somewhere else, but Ithink its a pretty good idea;
A shop where you can disign your own sheild! There would be preset shapes and you can draw the disign and stuff.
That would be cool.

I would want anything that doesn't use the same control scheme of PH and ST. I hated moving Link around with the DS pen instead of the D-Pad.

Me too... Half the time its like you have to have the pen in the way to drag link around the screen.. I want to see the pretty game.

S

starcaster

What I'd like to see is them pull across the engine and art style from OOT 3D and make a true 3D Zelda on the 3DS!

Zleda

Toon Deity
I think it would be awesome to have another game in the same style as Minish Cap, You know the same art and everything, although better graphics and #D, of course. Although I gotta be honest with you guys, I don't think its going to happen anytime soon. We may be a Zelda community; its all we talk about, but Nintendo is thinking about other things. Sure, its the 25th anniversary, but we already have OoT 3D, LA 3DS, and more coming out on the eshop soon. I hate to say it but I think in Nintendo's eyes..... Our thirst is quenched.

Big Octo

=^)
Big Octo said:
Here's some food for thought: What if Link is the villain? Okay, my idea uses Dark Link, but he was only the Final Boss in Zelda II. Anyway, Link is corrupted by a mysterious force of evil. It complete changes his personality and drive, making him kill innocent people, by personal means and by recruiting monsters. But these effects are only temporary. In time, he turns back to his normal self, without a memory of what he did. But he finds out soon enough by the carnage and destruction he caused. What's worse, the Kingdom of Hyrule has declared war on him and his dark minions. This means that Link is frequently attacked, even in his normal form. It's up to Link to fix what he destroyed by destroying his strongest minions. He also completes dungeons to uncover the mystery of the Shadow that corrupted him. But here's another twist: He changes from Good to Evil throughout the game, with no control in the beginning, but he learns to take it by the reigns as he progresses.
I thought of this in another thread about villain ideas. I think this would be a cool idea for a game.

either a four swords sequel, tp sequel.. or even a spirit tracks sequel that takes place in new hyrule and a 20 yr old princess zelda is about to get married and a young link is training to become a knight and the night the wedding is supposed to happen zelda doesnt show and the groom is actually a human orphan with great powers raised by the gerudo and he also dissapears.. so as the entire kingdom of hyrule is in panic of finding the princess and from then on idk..

ENA-three!

the man from mars
how about a story that takes place during oot. like a story where link isnt in it, like what was going down while link was in dreamland for 5 years. just make impa the playable character.

I think it would be awesome to have another game in the same style as Minish Cap, You know the same art and everything, although better graphics and #D, of course. Although I gotta be honest with you guys, I don't think its going to happen anytime soon. We may be a Zelda community; its all we talk about, but Nintendo is thinking about other things. Sure, its the 25th anniversary, but we already have OoT 3D, LA 3DS, and more coming out on the eshop soon. I hate to say it but I think in Nintendo's eyes..... Our thirst is quenched.

Yeah I agree... but I do think Nintendo will make a new original Zelda game on the 3DS within the next year or two... The DS got some original Zelda games I think its safe to assume that the 3DS will too.. Zelda games sell fairly well for them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom