• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I Just Beat Phantom Hourglass and I Started Wondering...

I just beat phantom hourglass and I started wondering who is the best boss of the game? Not the most favorited, but the best boss. I fell like the Cubus sisters were the best , beacuase they weren't too hard or too easy. They also worked well together and seperetly.:hmm:

Last edited:
I think the first Bellum battle was the best boss battle. I like battles near the end that require you to figure out which of your many items to use during different parts of the battle.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I haven't played Phantom Hourglass in a while... but you know the one where you see the perspective of the boss on one screen, and you control link with the touch? And then you have to shoot arrows at him when he's charging at you? I liked that one, a lot. :)

Most of Phantom Hourglass's bosses were really creative and fun, but I have to say either the first Bellum battle or Eox. Both really fun.

I would say Dongorongo (that's how he's called, right?). You could choose between that Goron and Link, getting him stunned was relatively hard and then you could send your little bug to him. That was pretty creative.

I do understand, however, that a lot of you chose Bellum. How you had to switch tactics and everything, just as creative as Dongorongo but more expected.

This is how i would rate the bosses of Phantom Hourglass... (im counting the battle against the ghost ship as one of them)
10 worst to 1 best
10. Ghost Ship Bellum 9. Cyclok 8. Dongorongo 7. Blaaz 6. Diabolical Cubus Sisters 5. Crayk 4. Bellum 3. Eox 2. Gleeok 1. Linebellum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom