• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Mido

Version 1
"Put those on. You're having dinner with the king." And without another word, the guards left. Celica waited a moment before grabbing the clothes. Part of her wanted to refuse, but part of her wanted to learn more. She changed and waited for the guards to come back.

((
tumblr_n0t3ilHvve1rnf5opo1_500.gif

))

Pen

The game is on!
Linora takes a seat by a small table with a tray of food in the big lunch room. She was curious to see what news Will would bring. She started eating while she waited for him.

Cornea and Rasul enter the village doctor's house and are led into the room where Impa was resting. She looks weakly back at the duo who entered.

"Ah Cornea. And Rasul. I'm glad to see you," she says with a voice that reveals how much pain she is in.

"We wanted to check on you, Master Impa," Cornea says, sounding very sincere. "How is your recovery going?"

"I am recovering, but not very fast I'm afraid," Impa replies. "But I heard of your victory over the Zora. I am proud of you."

"A lot of that is thanks to Rasul," Cornea explains.

Pen

The game is on!
"You have my thanks," Impa says. "You're a very kind man. We are lucky to have you." Then the Doctor walks in.

"Lady Impa is going to have to rest for now. But please feel free to check back in later."

Cornea and Rasul leave the house and are almost immediately called to the canctuary where the village elders sat.

"The two of you have displayed excellent teamwork," one of the elders starts. "We have begun planning for an attack on Castle Town but such an operation will take plenty of preparation. We have decided to send the two of you to inspect the castle walls and the city exterior and outskirts to find the best way for our army to take the city victoriously. You may leave this evening."

"With all due respect, sir," Cornea speaks up. "I have already given my word that I will help with the rebuilding if the north gate today and tomorrow. I would hate to break my promise. That being said, this scout task you have for us is a stealth mission, is it not? Then the fewer the better. I have worked with Rasul long enough now to deem him worthy of seeing this mission through by himself."

"Very well. What do you say to that, Mr. Kazad?" an elder asks.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul bows " I would be honored to achieve this, Anisazi." Rasul stands, and focuses himself

Pen

The game is on!
"Then you shall go by yourself. You may depart whenever you wish now," an elder says. "We will pray for a swift and safe return."

Cornea bows before the two leave the building and come outside.

"I hope I did not put you on the spot there, Rasul," Cornea says somewhat apologetically.

Storm

" of course not, my friend now Ifg you'll excuse me, There is someone else I must say goodbye to"
Rasul walks to The Grae House, and gives his regards to Retina. blushing as he often does, before turning around and heading for the Field

Pen

The game is on!
Cornea gives Rasul one of his silent and serious nods of encouragement before Rasul walked away. Then Cornea got to work on the reconstruction of the north gate.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will shows up about ten minutes later, his gaze hardened. Grabbing his own meal, Will sits across from Linora. He's afraid to say a lot in the open, but when meeting her waiting gaze, he gives a slight nod. The goron's in, "How was your morning?"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora smiles back at him in response before she speaks. "My morning was good. Things certainly seem to be looking up. The mission we were called for tonight, I heard it is to start at 21:00. That's when we're leaving. Everything needs to be prepared by then. I will see to so we get enough rations if you make sure to bring the rest of the squad." By the rest of the squad she was only referring to the Goron. She was getting rather excited for this, but she was still very focused on the task at hand.

Storm

Rasul, informed that Anisazi Ramuh Griin has 3 other daughters, and that perhaps when he returns he could possibly see about courting, Rasul heads for Castle Town. he walks the Outer gate. he sees grates along the Bottom of the Wall, big enough for Explosives.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will nods to her, immediately understanding the code, "Everyone will be ready. We'll meet at the gate at that time. As long as the supplies are ready, so will be the crew, and we can begin. Sounds like a plan to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom