• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Pen

The game is on!
After lunch Linora immediately got to work on preparing the packing for the three of them. The journey to the forest would be an interesting one. The difficulty of it really depended on whether there would be a battle in their way or not. An hour before they were to meet, Linora was done gathering everything they'd need so she went and waited for the other two near the exit to Hyrule Field. Leaving this evening, Linora estimated they'd reach the forest by tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will enters the armory. Even if they're ending a war, they'll need to fight. He and Linora had their weapons, but Mortenius was unarmed. A hammer would probably do him fine. Some bombs too. They'd grabbed them from an actually successful raid a few months before, and they were hopefully still good.
Hiding those in his room Where no one would find them, he also tracked down the guard that was set to man the prison that evening, just waking up after his late shift the night before.
"Erickson," he takes the man aside, "I'll take your shift tonight. I need some time away from the field. Take a day off," he hasn't expected just how excited the soldier would be, but he was glad to provide that little bit of happiness before tonight.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora stands by the wind bridge and watches as the moon starts to rise up from below the horizon. She was nervous, but pumped even more so. She hoped everything was going according to plan on Will's end.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul stared as castle town. it was night, so the drawbridge was closed. the Peahats that were amused by the Music quickly flew away and were replaced by Stalfos
"This is new... no matter"
Rasul pulls out his hammer and whacks at the Stalfos

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will had been at his guard position for about an hour when the time had come.
His other half being on break, Will snuck back to the cell, "Hey Mortenius," he whispers, "You in there?" He's nervous, almost shaking. A week ago he never thought he'd do something like this. However. times change. People change. Situations change. And it wasn't time to be held back by doubt.

Mido

Version 1
Morten dozed off in his cell for the day, and was woken up by the whispers of a Mr. Will Brann. Slightly startled, but certainly expecting of the arrival. Morten gruffly whispers out a reply.

"Ready when you are, sir." A thrill of excitement was in the air. Things were certainly about to become more interesting.

Storm

The clamor of hammer bashing bone was the music of this night as Rasul took them all on

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will goes for the key on his belt, but hesitates for a second. This was the moment that would change everythinf. If he opened that door, he was a traitor. He may never be welcome back here again. In his home.
But he had to. For his home.
Unlocking the door, Will steps back, "We need to go. Quickly and quietly."

Storm

a sea of bones, Rasul stands above them all, his clothes tattered, his hammer on the ground, his fists bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom