• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul continues working on Furniture, because Kornia has said nothing about a new assignment

Mido

Version 1
Morten witnesses the arrival of Will Brann. Why did he want to talk with a prisoner like himself? Morten didn't know, but at the same time, he was willing to entertain where this might lead. Likely better than being cramped up in this cell all day.

"Morten," Morten nods gruffly, clearly tired. "Was captured in an attempt to save the prisoner you and your men captured. I get the feeling you were present at that skirmish in some capacity? There are other Goron prisoners aside from myself, so why me?" Mortenius finishes with a hidden grin, hoping to throw Will's guard down.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The smile did its job. Will began to wonder if the Goron had anything planned.
"None here. Your general is a high security risk, as your presence here shows. The others are kept away from the city. Where exactly you don't know..." he looks around suspiciously before speaking again, "Morten, if I may ask as much... do you know why your people are in this war?"

Storm

Rasul sits in his furnished house. Aron runs in, barking and wagging his tail
"You're a piece of Work, Aron"
"bark Bark"
"Why am I waiting for Kornia to give me work, I should seek out the Anisazi"
Rasul cleans himself up , and puts on clean clothes and heads for the Anisazi
"Humble Lords, I feel I am not doing enough for you. Perhaps there is something I can do to Help the Cause?"
The Elders Think, when One Speaks
" Lets us deliberate in Private, and we shall get back to you"

Mido

Version 1
Mortenius muses for a moment before addressing Will's final question.

"It, it has been quite a few years since the war began. Not many years, but with violence so brutal, the time feels certainly longer. I don't know if anyone, certainly not myself, can remember why we fight. At this point, it seems to solely be for honor. We only wish to protect ourselves."

Storm

Rasul was still at the Elder's Hall, but walks up to Kornia, seeing him at his door
" what's going on, Brother?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Ah, there you are, my friend," Cornea says. "I just wanted to ask if you wish to follow me to check on Impa. She is still in bed after the damage she took during our last battle with the Gorons. She is recovering, but it may take a while before she can return to her daily routines."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will nods. It's as he expected. The Goron didn't understand everything either. It was becoming more and more apparent that Linora may be on to something.
Time for his surprise round.
"How would you like to end this war, Mr. Morton? Finish it sooner rather than later. End the bloodshed, end the fighting. No more dead Hylians. No more dead gorons. Peace in our time," he almost laughs when he says it. Peace... it sounds so alien to him right now. But he still wants it. He'll still push for it, "Does that pique your interest?"

Mido

Version 1
Morten is mildly caught off guard by Will's proposition, but it prompts an enthusiastic grin out of the Goron prisoner. Morten then stands from his spot and approaches the bars.

"Hah hah hah," Morten's Goron laugh bellows. "The Gorons may be a proud warrior people, but peace is certainly something the sane should desire. If what you say can happen, I'm willing to entertain it all. I'm in!" Certainly, Morten was unfortunately skeptical as to whether peace for such a rabid war was achievable, but at the same time, anything to get out of this cell. Heck, if things did go well, Morten would be able to see his family again. Morten then tries to shake Will's hand as a sign of understanding, but his arm is blocked by the cell bars. Now Morten looks like a fool. :(

Will nods. It's as he expected. The Goron didn't understand everything either. It was becoming more and more apparent that Linora may be on to something.
Time for his surprise round.
"How would you like to end this war, Mr. Morton? Finish it sooner rather than later. End the bloodshed, end the fighting. No more dead Hylians. No more dead gorons. Peace in our time," he almost laughs when he says it. Peace... it sounds so alien to him right now. But he still wants it. He'll still push for it, "Does that pique your interest?"

((Now that this comes up, I guess I sort of do get a "stark-y" vibe from Will, just through the way he carries himself. Good stuff!))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will sees the gesture and sticks his arm between the bars, taking the Goron's hand in a sign of trust, "We'll tell you more later, but for now just wait. Tell nobody... I'm going to be branded a traitor for the things that I'm about to do, and I don't want you to get caught up in it before you know what's going on," he removes his arm from the cage, "I'm going to release you tonight. I'll explain more once we're out of the city. Just trust me on this."

((Didn't really mean it that way, but I could see it))

Mido

Version 1
"Well, I don't suppose I have much of a choice in the matter, now do I?" Morten replies understandingly. "I will wait." He then walks back towards the back of the cell.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will nods, "I'll see you soon," he exits the room.
"Nothing still," Will reports to the soldiers, who were no doubt wondering what the Goron had said, "At least nothing we didn't already know. Thank you for your help," he leaves to go about his normal duties.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Celica was starting to feel tgat this was where she would likely die. She wasn't sure how the Gerudo were going to handle prisoners of war, and with the bridge being destroyed she knew there was no rescue possible. She sighed and called over to the Goron and the Zora. "You two Ok? How long have you been here?"

"Only a few months. The Gerudo showed up in the middle of a battle between our people. Captured whoever they could. It's through our time here that we started to question why we've been fighting. I'm still not sure." The Zora sighs as he finishes speaking.

"I think I have an idea." Celica went back to a corner in her cell and tried to pile the hay up just right to make a pillow. She needed some rest. It wasn't long, however, before a couple of Gerudo women came to her cell, throwing some very elegant Gerudo clothing into her cell.

"Put those on. You're having dinner with the king." And without another word, the guards left. Celica waited a moment before grabbing the clothes. Part of her wanted to refuse, but part of her wanted to learn more. She changed and waited for the guards to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom