• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Mido

Version 1
Morten's demeanor is broken by the Goron's voice coming from next cell over.

"Hmm, general?!" Morten expresses surprises? He hadn't seen the other imprisoned Goron since the earliest skirmishes of the war. Those were not easy times for the Gorons. "I ended up pursuing a rescue mission in order to save our general decoy. You may have seen him in the cells recently? I felt indebted to him for his sacrifice, and I did not wish for a soldier as young as himself to be bound by chains. In spite of this, our previous battle was successful; although unfortunately I find myself here." Morten then scratches his chin. "Huh, it's funny...to think this war will continue on, various skirmishes with no leverage going either way. It would be almost comical if it weren't so depressing."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rhuk made it to the Gerudo Fortress
"Fwends"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul takes a shovel, and starts digging so he can make his Forge in his house foyer

Pen

The game is on!
"Ah... a young general decoy was captured by the Hylians. I see," the old Goron general mumbled. "Can't say I've seen him. At least not in this part of the dungeon."

((Actually, let's not have Rhuk cross the bridge at the valley. That area is heavily guarded, and besides it kind of interfears with what's about to happen there now.))

Linora draws her bow when the boats stop at the top of the waterfall. Now they await signal from the Hylian army below.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will can't quirw reach the top from the boat with his magic, but he knows that he isn't exactly here to do the fighting, "Everyone ready?" he asks in a low voice, not wanting it to echo upwards to the guards above.

Storm

Rhuk walks into the town square, sitting by the fountain in the middle of town
" Rhuk need fwends"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Celica had a feeling that the boats were in place. She got the army moving to attack. The signal was waving a red flag. As soon as her friends see it wave, they destroy the bridge.

Storm

a little girl walked up to Rhuk, but the second he moved, she screamed and ran off, soon, Rhuk was surrounded by guards
" What is it?"
"It looks like a man... but It's Metal"
"Fwends?"

Mido

Version 1
"Hmm, I see," Morten observes. "The only thing I can say now is while our skirmish was mostly successful, I am beginning to feel as if this entire war is a pyrrhic endeavor." His attention turns to his chains after he speaks.

Pen

The game is on!
The Hylian army charges and quickly approaches the bridge. At the bridge they clash with the Gerudo forces. The Gerudo numbers are currently not as large as the Hylian numbers, but Gerudo reinforcements are already on their way from the fortress. Linora gets out of the boat at the top of the waterfall and takes a position atop the cliff overlooking the battleground and the bridge. She draws her bow and steadily starts taking out incoming Gerudo soldiers.

Storm

Rhuk grabs the soldiers and gives them a hug, breaking their spines. soon Castle town was defenseless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom