• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Suddenly, the two witches of the Gerudo tribe join in on the fight, blasting the hyping forces with fire and ice magic. Clearly this was a position the Gerudo wanted to keep. Celica mounted a horse and made her way into the battle, telling any soldiuers she could save to retreat.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul's House is finished before too long. he goes next door, and knocks. Retina opens the door
"Kor, Love, It's Mr. Kazad" Retina Says, holding a 2 year old child on her hip.
"Ah, Mister Rasul. that's a nice House"
"I don't suppose you know a good furniture Guy?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Once across the bridge, Celica was quickly surrpounded by the Gerudo. She gave the signal to blow the bridge.

This on the water didn't have much time to react either. Gerudo had started shooting at them dropping a couple soldiers here and there

Pen

The game is on!
When the two witches entered the battlefield Linora's previous confidence decreased significantly. The power of those witches was devastating. She stood her ground though but soon it became clear that the Hylian forces didn't stand a chance. She started making her way back to the boats, but then she saw Celica give the ominous signal to destroy the bridge. Most of the other archers and ranged fighters on the cliff had already reached the boats, so Linora drew three bomb arrows simultaneously and fired them at the bridge. They hit one of the ends of the bridge, destroying one of the two places where the bridge was fastened to the ground. However, most of the bridge was still there, only hanging on from the other side of the bridge that hadn't yet been damaged. Linora cursed, having hoped the bridge would break completely from just the one attack. But she would have to fire one more time to finish it. Physically performing the deed wasn't the hard part, but knowing that it will guarantee the capture of Celica made Linora's stomach hurt. She takes a deep breath and clears her mind as best she can. She then draws three more bomb arrows and fires. They hit the other end of the bridge, thus severing it from the ground on that side too. The bridge then fell down the valley and out of sight. Linora found herself out of breath and in a state of shock. Unable to move for the time being.

Pen

The game is on!
Cornea comes up to the front door from behind his wife and daughter. "Ah, Rasul, my friend. Please do come inside. I have not yet introduced you to my family. Come, come."

Storm

Rasul enters the lovely home of the Graes, and sits down on the couch
"ah yes. your family. I met Retina at the Inn. I had no idea she was your sister that lives with you" Rasul says obliviously

" hahaha. you did say Rasul was quite the jokester, Love. Kornia is my Husband"
"Husband? oh. my mistake"

Pen

The game is on!
((Actually Retina wasn't holding Iris.))

Cornea's mouth smirks below his small white mustache. “Ah the two of you have met before. Good. That leaves only one other family member left for me to introduce to you.”

“Daddy, daddy!” A little girl came running. “Mommy mommy!” she shouted and sounded very excited for some reason. “Mommy, daddy! Look what I learned!” She then stands straight and tensens her entire body, shutting her eyes tight. She stands stiff like that and very concentrated for about 10 seconds. Then, in the blink of an eye, she teleports in a flash one foot to the side of where she originally stood. Then she opens her eyes again and starts jumping around and laughing with joy. Then suddenly she spots Rasul sitting in the sofa and she calms down and goes to hide behind her father’s leg.

“This here is our four year old daughter, Iris,” Cornea says. He then looks down at her. She is hugging his leg firmly. “That was very good, Iris. Just promise me you will be very careful when you use that technique, okay?”

“I promise, daddy,” Iris replied very timidly.

“You will have to excuse her for the moment, Rasul. She is quite shy around new people.”

Storm

"I think I might have a remedy for that... when's her Birthday?" Rasul says, Jovial " It's alright Little one. I'm your new Neighbor, Rasul Kazad. I come from across the Sea to seek a new home."
"bark bark"
a black Wolf Puppy flies through the Door and sits in front of Iris, turning his head to one side
" Aron. back away from the Little one"
Aron whimpers and backs away

Pen

The game is on!
Iris squeezes her father’s leg even tighter but remains silent.

“Her birthday was seven days ago actually,” Cornea tells Rasul. “It was quite the day. It is too bad that was before we got to know you.”

Storm

" That is a shame. I'll have to make her something Then" Rasul says, smiling as Retina hands him a drink
"So Rhuk Ran off. He Might be wandering the Field, making 'Fwends'

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will stares up at the exploding bridge, the same sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He walks over to Linora slowly and puts an arm around her. This is killing him, but he knows it had to be done.
"We never should've let her go," he whispers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom