• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul saultes Mr. Homer as he walks to his lot... He has a lot of work to do. Rasul sets up a working bench and begins drawing up the plans for his house. Paying attention to kakariko standards as he blueprinted.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will walks into a bar and glances around. He taps a few people on the shoulder, jerks his thumb towards the window, then heads out, "We'll see them in ten minutes. Just gotta get together the rest," he heads back towards the training grounds and grabs up another woman who was practicing on a dummy, "C'mon!" he calls, "We've got work!"

Once Will's crew was together, he adresses them. There were maybe eight people in all, "All right guys, we're going for an attack on the Gerudo. We're naval support. Celica's going up front this time, so instead of her, we have Linora. An archer," he wanted to continue on, to call her a former deserter and explain the whole situation. Hhe's still not loving having to deal with her. There had to be something there, since Celica seemed to trust her, but for now Will would just keep an eye on her, "I don't know how long we're out, so pack accordingly. We'll meet at the docks in two hours. Any questions?"

Storm

One snarky asshole raises his hand
" Does Tingle know you Raid his Wardrobe?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
eab5afc4bfb52ccd3656aa60daadafe63fc4b65147a15766b4d43ba96c89f20f.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
Linora remains silent. She could sense Will's doubt in her. Either way she was ready to go whenever, so she didn't speak up.

The grand admiral walks up next to Will in front of the group.

"The nine of you will be on the front line of the navy. Will is leading this division so obey his commands. I will command the ship behind yours, ready to back you up when needed."

Storm

Rasul brings the Lumber to His Lot, and begins measuring and cutting it to size

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom