• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Clank

Hmm
My username: It came from the Amazing series that my brother introduced me to when I was ~6-7(if my math is right), then my sister promptly decided that I shouldn't be playing T rated games at that age, however it was at that time that I fell in love with the series...and thus the name Clank was born...

My usertitle: It is what it says, I have no RL friends, and only a couple online friends...

N

Noe_Ainokea

The first part of my username is made from 3-letters taken from my first name which become 'Noe'. The 2nd part of my username is based off my kind of lifestyle which is 'Ainokea' And in my language it means carefree/worry lifestyle. By the way how to pronounce my username is Noe= No-ee and Ainokea= i-no-kea.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Back when I was a young boyitgirlthing, roughly around the time of the great depression I guess I think, I was walking down the street when suddenly......

And that's how babies are born.

'Main character from TKAM. I'm very original, I know.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My name is a stolen one from one of the best call of duty & world of warcraft player I have ever faced since I for some reason could not have the name I myself have come up with and use when I was creating my account here. The user title is also semi-stolen, I really liked a song called "Haters Gonna Hate" at the time I put it in but I also like the initial meaning behind the phrase, not everyone will always be happy what you do so you should just do what you want to do.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
For joining a Zelda forum I figured it'd be easier to just pick a Zelda related name, so it's just a combination of two of my favorite characters (Shadow Link, and Fierce Diety). I know it's not very original, but I like it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There are a few reasons behind why I chose Azure Sage. 1. "Azure" is my favorite color, and it is always the first part of basically any username I ever use. 2. I picked "Sage" because I wanted to have a Zelda-ish username, and also because Sages are typically highly respected. I wanted to become a respected member of the community.

My user title, currently set as "Spreading Smiles", is because that's just what I try to do. I try to spread smiles wherever I can.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have such a boring story, a friend started calling me kitten, and I just kind of ended up adopting it, then it got really hard to come to a site/forum that didn't already have someone using the name, so I added a "miss" in front of it.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I already answered this on anothe thread, but I guess I'll answer it here. :P

My username was originally supposed to be TwilightWakerofTime, which, obviously, is a combination of three different Zelda games. I made that up for YouTube and used to use it for comments on the main site's articles, so I wanted it here to be consistent. However, that name was too long to fit in the box, hahaha, so I was forced to pick something new. I considered my other usernames from other websites, but none of them were Zelda related, and I really wanted something LoZ-inspired for a Zelda fansite.

If I'm remembering correctly, I think I actually took this username from someone else on YouTube. XD However, I can't find them anymore, so... I have no idea. Either way, this wasn't originally my idea, but I remembered seeing it and thinking it was such a cool idea, so... yeah. I stole it.

Was my story thrilling enough? :P

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and my usertitle... I've never changed it once since joining the site. Nyan is kind of my catch phrase. Ask anyone who knows me well enough. XD

My [?]name is [Kurt]is, which derives from the Turkish word for "wolf." Coincidentally, the wolf is also my favorite animal. Even more coincidentally, I also happen to look like a wolf--"fur" and all--or so my mom [and subsequently, many others] have told me. I am also a "lone wolf."

The "Sage" part comes from the fact that I have been regarded as "wise beyond my years," much like a sage. Something that I have kept under wraps for a long while is that it also derives from the Tamil word for "animated" or "lively" and also happens to be my... NOPE. ;J

My usertitle refers to my Internet fursona, "[Soul] of †he Lone Wolf." Wolf Sage is the "soul" (or the part of me that is locked away in the real world due to my social anxiety), while the "Lone Wolf" (or the quiet, misunderstood, loner guy that I used to strive not to be on the Internet (FAIL)) is my irl self. Wolf Sage is the lone wolf's (my) "soul" being set free and projected in the realm of cyberspace. Wolf Sage is single being, yet also a duality. The dagger symbol (†) is just sorta there because I thought it looked cool at the time...

ILU

i luv u
Pronounced "eeloo". Used it because that's what the humans decided to call me IRL.

The whole name is Ilu V'm Piche, but the last time I used that on a forum, the character symbols messed up the database tables and I had a heck of a time logging in. So just "ILU" now. Caps because many web fonts make it hard to distinguish an uppercase "i" from a lowercase "L".

And " i luv u" because it works, as you can plainly see.

...wish my story was more interesting. >_<

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My story won't be exciting for fun-thrilling as you say, but I'll tell it anyway. I was registering when I though long for what username should I be. So I though Link as for the main character of LoZ and Nerd for my nerdiness and 09 because 9 is my favorite number. So, there you have it.

As for the usertitle, I do play Pokémon games, but haven't played them in a while...so yeah.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
A long time ago I made a deviant art account, and pulled a random name out of my butt: RubyDragonCat, because I like dragons and cats, idk why I put ruby there. Years passed, I decided to make up something to explain that name. So I made up a creature called a dragoncat. It's a domestic cat with dragon wings, with really sleek and shiny fur that reminds people of gemstones, so all the colors are named after those. Ruby for example is a red one. Since then, the dragoncat has become the mascot/persona of my internet self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom