• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Dan

My username was a complex process to think up, which took sheer brain power to the max.
My user title is simply to stop drama at all costs with my trusty henry hoover. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What do pancakes have to do with it?

Assuming you're talking to me. :P

My username was given to me by my fist wife on this site, WaffleNinja. My first username was Din's Fire but I wanted a more creative username. She had recently changed her username from Josie to WaffleNinja at the time, so we decided to make me the opposite of her.

My usertitle is a reference to the song Aerials by System Of A Down.

Last edited:

Skittles

Rainbows!
Well, I'll explain mine...

When I first got Heartgold, I suddenly fell in love with Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite and got one from the game slot. Then, randomly named it Skittles. Usually I use the name 'Tetra' or some variant of it, but I found a really cute sig of Dragonite on my computer that I had NEVER used and thought, "F' tradition time to change things up."

That's why I'm Skittles...for the Dragonite, not the candy...xD

(Usertitle is obviously based on the ads and tasting the rainbow...lol). :D

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Vain is my self-given nickname which stands for "insignificance". Overall I've come to understand that I have significance myself, but even so still like to go around ensuring others know they aren't vain, help out those who consider themselves as being hopeless souls without meaning or otherwise if I can--just assist in dealing with the pain and problems these other people have to deal with. My user title is pretty self-explanatory though truly...

bunny

birb overlord
My username is simple: it just says "I am Abi" in Japanese. (Yes, my name is Abi if you were wondering. =p)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My username derives from the protagonist of The Dark Legion, a book which I published some time back. A lot of similarities began to arise between Thareous and I as the story developed, so I adopted the name as a pseudonym (even though we practically are the same person ;P). If you're interested in researching my story, you can find it linked to the signature below. =)

As an extension, my usertitle is ZD's White Knight because of my general outlook on keeping things pure. In addition, white is the color of Sir Therius, a chivalrous enforcer of the law from The Last Story, which happens to be one of my favorite games. The nearly-identical spelling of Thareous and Therius is yet another reason that I take after him and wear him as my avatar.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My name I derived from Issac Asimov's Foundation novels. The capital world of the foundation was Terminus. Also it has a nice ring to it. I'm named for a planet, I win:P

My title I got from a Name-generation program for Doctor Who. I altered it, and I became The Time Keeper.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
When I signing up for my first forum, it was around the time I was playing Fable 1. There's a character in the game named Maze, so I went for that but it was taken, so I decided to add a adjective in front of it, and somehow came up with Viral.

And thus, Viral Maze was born.
Half protein-capsule encased RNA, half labyrinth. All attitude :cool:

As for the user title, its from a show called Clone High.

[video=youtube;IdxqZF-53l0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxqZF-53l0[/video]

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, since I've read the 4 Swords Manga, I liked Violet Link since he's smart and kinda cunning in my opinion. I'm also a big fan of Violet Link. Also, Violet is my favorite color so yeah, that's how I came out with that username: Violet.

But I was _VioLink_ before.

And my usertitle? Well, it means 'Alone' in Japanese.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ventus is the name of a character in Kingdom Hearts. Howverer that was not the impetus for the name; I chose Ventus as my name previous was VanitasXII. Well, as VanitasXII(Van as I am known around these parts) I had dOne some...rude behaviors. Said behaviors got me Ito trouble so when things cooled down, I decided to make things better for myself. The name "Vanitas" (emptiness in Latin btw) was instantly vexing for me, so I switched to what I am now. Naturally, I made a new name for myself and Ven/Van I am today.

I dont know what's my user title.

Niqqahawk

Night Owl

~Momentai
My mom calls me the night owl of the family since I like to stay up late.
I chose it as my username because I thought it would be cool. (plus I couldn't come up with anything using sage that I liked.)

I used cucco farmer, because we have chickens on our property ;)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
jimmy = my first name (jk, it is actually "James" but everyone calls me Jimmy)
. = punctuation
f = Last Initial
27 = favourite number
Real creative :P
The user title is "Jummy" as I posted this blog post introducing myself when I was new here and ZeldaFan11 nicknamed me "Jummy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom