• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How/Why Did You Choose Your Username?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I live and breathe Youtube. There's a story behind that that I won't get into. But anyhow, I discovered a certain Youtuber named InvisibleGunslinger1. One day he decided to start a project called I Wanna Be the Boshy, which is a fangame based off I Wanna Be the Guy. In part 123 (I think) he found a creature that looked like a gumball machine...... according to him. (I honestly don't know what he's talking about, it looked nothing like a gumball machine...) He was supposed to bounce on its head in order to advance. Being a Let's Player, he gave it a voice. I loved this voice to death. Like, seriously...... it became another one of my obsessions. XD

Last October my friend told me to go join her November Writing Month thing. I agreed, not knowing that I signed myself up to write an entire novel in a month. (I tried and failed to do so.) My username there was "TheLittlestGumball" because of Gumball Man and...... I dunno, it just sounded cutesy-pootsy I guess. So when THAT SAME FRIEND told me to join here and play mafia, I decided to use the same username. Either it didn't fit properly or I just wanted it to be a bit different, but I changed it to just 2 words: LittleGumball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom