• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Beaten?

How Many Zelda Games Have You Beaten?

• 0-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-7

• 8-10

• 11+

• Total voters
I've beaten Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda (the original NES game, on the Virtual Console) and A Link to the Past. I'm going very slow though, maybe one dungeon every week or two. (For ALttP and TLoZ)

I've beaten Ocarina of Time three times, Majora's Mask once, The Wind Waker once, and Twilight Princess twice. I'm going to play through The Wind Waker once more and then I'm going to do a Three-Heart for Twilight Princess and then one for The Wind Waker, and then probably one for Ocarina of Time. After I beat A Link to the Past and TLoZ, I'm going to get Adventure of Link since it looks pretty awesome. It's sounds random and confusing and it probably is.

Well, I've beaten almost all the games that I've own:
Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princesss

I'm pretty sure I've beaten more, but these are the only few ones that I can remember.

Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks

I do have Wind Waker, but haven't completely beaten it yet.

I beat Twilight Princess. Then I was like "....It's... it's OVER NOW???:( What kind of a reward is that???"

Been having trouble working up the motivation to beat Ocarina of Time, even though I'm up to the Spirit Temple boss :)

Hooray for Zelda games! Got hooked last summer and now I have simultaneous in-progress adventures on six games (including Twilight Princess AGAIN:)).

Beating the game is the worst part :(

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I want to beat them all. I'm working on Twilight Princess right now and then MM before SS comes out. I've beaten Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time. Sigh. So many more...

J

John

Three
Ocarina of Time
Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda for the NES

I am working on Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, and A Link To The Past. I was close to beating Phantom Hourglass, but I lost the cartridge when my family moved to a new house (I was mad as hell too.) I will eventually buy and play that game AGAIN, play Majora's Mask, and maybe the Gameboy Color/Advance games, all in order to get ready for Skyward Sword. I'm probably just going to skip Zelda II.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Yeah I really want to beat TP and MM before SS comes out or I'll never get to them. I must beat them! Is MM really long?

MM is pretty short. I've done it a few times though, and I reckon the first time through will take you a little while. 10-20 hours depending on your skillz. :P

I clicked 4-7 then remembered FSA. I managed to get to the final boss in ALttP but didn't have the heart to complete it. The other games are ones I don't own or don't really enjoy playing so I don't see the point in slogging them out.

I've beaten ten Zelda games. Those are the Legend of Zelda, the Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, the Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. I own all the main series Zelda games, for now, so I just have to go and beat the rest of the handheld games to beat them all.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
So far I have beaten:

A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess (GC version)
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

I am getting close to beating Minish Cap, Vatti's giving me trouble though. I'm also still working on LoZ, AoL, and LCT and I have yet to own LA, OoX, or FSA. I do own FS though, but I am unable to play it due to the lack of people who can play it with me. :(

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I have ALttP on Virtual Console but I have TOO MANY GAMES!!! I seriously need to put myself on lockdown (not buying any new ones) and just beat them! I seriously have at least 50 unbeaten games. Sigh.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I have beaten all of them except AoL and FS. I don't know if I will ever get a chance to play FS because I cannot find anyone to play with. And hopefully, I will get to play AoL in the summer or something.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I've beaten:
Twilight Princess (twice)
Ocarina of Time (many times)
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
Minish Cap

I'm working on:
Phantom Hourglass

Users who are viewing this thread