• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Excited Are You For SS?

How excited are yyou for Skyward Sword?

• Super excited! I want it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty dang excited, but I can wait.

• Meh, I'll have to be convinced.

• No way in heck I'm buying that trash.

• Total voters

Kybyrian

I have no doubt it will be a great game, and I'm very excited for it, but as the poll says, I can wait for it. I have plenty of other games to hold me over until Skyward Sword, anyway. I'm already going to be getting 3 awesome games this fall.

When a game comes out with me, it comes with stages. First you hear about the game, you know everyone is super excited about it, it looks like it's going to be the best game ever. Then the hype dies down, and we wait until the date of release gets ever closer. When it does get closer, we get super happy and excited again, and then it comes out and we're as happy as possible. Right now I'm sitting at, the hype is down. I'm not that excited about it, it's just another game coming out in the future. I'm sure I'll be more excited as we draw closer to 2011.

At the same time, I still feel the need to have to know more about it, although we did have a playable demo at E3, I still want to know more about the game before I get excited about.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Excited because it'll be something to do during the day instead of randomly watching things on Youtube and the like. But I can also wait due to the fact that it'll actually mean going out and buying it.
I really do hate parting with money considering how much I have left after 'rent'.

E

Emera

I'm super excited, but I can wait 'cause I wouldn't want them to rush it. I'm trying not to think about it much (lol that's impossible) or look up screenshots or anything like I usually do. I want this to be a big surprise and enjoy it to it's fullest.

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 22:48

just this one occassion i really REALLY wanted them to use upgraded twilight princess graphics. last time on the gamecube we saw the magic they pulled off with those AMAZING graphics on twilight princess and was hoping theyd do it again on the wii, making it cel-shaded is just playing it safe, especially with them going on about trying to out-do monster hunter tri graphics. i absolutely love the wind waker and its graphics (its my 3rd fav game of all time alongside twilight princess) but this time it was a 4 year wait, no info was released whatsoever and we were literally dieing to see what this game would be like, would it match monster hunter tri graphics, is it young link or adult link, whos the girl in the picture we were on the edge of our seats and id be lieing to myself if i say seeing that cel-shaded link at e3 didnt disappoint me.

either way, im still really excited about this game and know itll be absolutely amazing, especially once we get another trailer, thatll really hype the game up (just like with other m, first trailer: hmm. looks nice. second trailer: OH MY GOD!!!!!!)but next console zelda really needs to have realistic graphics, the 3ds can handle wind waker like graphics so cel-shaded zeldas need to stay on handhelds

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I'm extremely excited!
But, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for them to "perfect" the game.
I'd rather wait for an awesome game then get the game now and have it half-baked.

Z

ZChris

trash nuff sead dont git mad at me you put it up there you asked my opinion if you want to know y privet messeg me kk? deal with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom