• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you play Brawl?

NintyRift

Here and There
I prefer Wiimote and nunchuck honestly, but my Secondary method is the gamecube controller. Oh and I have to have a jump button, pressing up just doesn't work for me... :)

M

Mamuta

Gamecube. Always. When I try to use the wiimote I suck very very bad. that is why it saddens me that the wii u won't be compatable with gamecube controllers. ;-;

Wii Mote and Nunchuck. I'd use a classic controller if I had one though, grew up with that gamecube controller playing melee. Dunno why people have trouble with Wii mote + nunchuck though, it's very simple to use but people seem to struggle and hate it :/

E

Elwing

I use a Gamecube controller (Mainly because of Melee), but I have tried the wii mote (When I first bought brawl in 08 lol for about a few weeks).. It's just so confusing and hard to use... especially in competitive gameplay like I do. I attend tournaments and you rarely will see a wii mote user or classic controller. Gamecube is pretty dominant.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I actually like to use the gamecube controller in order to play. I don't like the tilt and move function, and sometimes I find the nunchuck doesn't respond fast enough for me. However, this is coming from an old school gamer, so it could all be in my mind.. :P

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I prefer to use a Classic Controller or a wireless Gamecube controller when playing Brawl. If I have to, I'll use the Wii-mote and Nunchuck, but it's not my favourite method of playing.

Playing with the Wii-mote turned sideways, however, is something I still struggle with. Also, I like to have some distance between the TV and myself.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I use the remote and nunchuck. I would use the GC controller but by the time Brawl came out I'd been out of melee for a while so I decided to go with the remote and nunchuck. I can use all styles though. I practice each one cause I've been to school tournies that don't have exactly what I want.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Wii Remote. I don't have the game, so I can't experiment with a Wii Remote and Nunchuck. But I can use a Gamecube controller. I've played Melee before. The controls are basically the same, so it's easy for me.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I use the nunchuck for stage building(hobby) and regular wiimote for brawling. i really want a gamecube or classic controller though...

Wii mote and nunchuck, never bothered to try out the classic controller or any other way. I haven't played Brawl in a year and it sounds fun! If anyone wants to play shoot me a PM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom