• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
He knew people wouldnt take kindly to a VT claim (as seen to start this wagon). He came up with an excuse as for why.
The wagon has nothing to do with his VT claim, its the one point I think everyone has been in agreement on. And he had a clean explanation for his VT claim--the fact that he wasn't boosted. I don't see why scum would even begin to lie about this when there was already an explanation for why he'd be VT.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The wagon has nothing to do with his VT claim, its the one point I think everyone has been in agreement on. And he had a clean explanation for his VT claim--the fact that he wasn't boosted. I don't see why scum would even begin to lie about this when there was already an explanation for why he'd be VT.
He originally thought he was Vanilla because “Johnny told that the commuter roles were already taken”. That’s kinda what sparked his wagon.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Jailers, RBs, and Doctors should give a result to whoever's action they stop, if they're taking an action, is my impression of the mechanics of this game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yes. We do have an explanation. But that was one of the conversation topics of earlier today. And when it was a relevant topic he gave his excuse, which makes no sense to be something that was said to him. Its giving away parts of how the roles turned out. Not something a mod should be saying to a player still in the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well it is partially due to the vanilla claim since he said even if he were boosted it wouldn't matter because he wouldn't have gotten the role he chose. Which doesn't add up with what we know. And I would've understood if he said maybe it was a misunderstanding before when I was saying that non boosted people are vanilla. But he seemed to double down that I was wrong. He didn't admit to possibly misunderstanding until I roleclaimed which showed people can have the same roles. Plus he came into today saying he boosted giri which was what initially caught him some heat.

Tbf I still think it's likely Pen could be scum, I'm just also suspicious of All Might, so the close wagons can force scum's hands or make them lose a partner.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yes. We do have an explanation. But that was one of the conversation topics of earlier today. And when it was a relevant topic he gave his excuse, which makes no sense to be something that was said to him. Its giving away parts of how the roles turned out. Not something a mod should be saying to a player still in the game.
Do you suspect Pendio at all?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
All Might used Commuters as an example as roles being took, he didn't say Johnny confirmed that they were took or how many, that was simply the conclusion All Might came to, at least that's how I read that post.
No, iirc, I asked him which role he tried to pick and he explicitly said that he originally attempted to pick Commuter. I can’t quote it rn, but if I’m misremembering things someone slap me k thanks

He did use an example tho, to which he corrected to “Commuter”, and later claimed to be somewhat a soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom