• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't know about you, but I'd rather land scum sooner than later, thanks.

That's what I'm trying to do as well. I can't completely discount the idea that you both might be town though, and in that case Pen could give us more valuable info keeping around.

I also switched my vote for close wagons. Since they can be pretty telling, and I'm unsure about both of you.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm a him......
It's true I kept changing votes. I couldn't come to a conclusion so I mostly vote based on others votes
Shoot, my bad. >.< Still, it's not a good idea to jump on wagons on impulse based on how other people vote. ...Well, without providing any insight that is. Even saying that you agree with X-person's points would be enough just to give me an idea how to respond. =P S'all good, though.

That's what I'm trying to do as well. I can't completely discount the idea that you both might be town though, and in that case Pen could give us more valuable info keeping around.
Then you're willing to lynch a Townie in the most default form over someone who has more of a chance to flip scum. If you're not sure about Pen actually being Mafia, though, then alternatively we can find a different target from the charge list.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
From recent experience, I feel like a town Exlight wouldn't want to push a kill on a player who has a powerful role early and would be more willing to kill a weak/vanilla player early because it's a lower risk.

Now I feel like he's advocating for the exact opposite.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight
No, I would do that during D1 when we have no mechanical info. We already have proof that there is scum among Minish/Pendio/SMS.

Minish exposed Pendio, SMS had a result on Doc, Pendio just picked a convenient one to say he had no results. Minish boosted conf Town, SMS and Pendio didn't boost anyone who boosted conf Town.
By simple logic Pendio is the most suspicious. Why is Town even getting distracted with alt wagons that have literall no info? It's a shot in the dark that assumes All Might would lie something useless like that and can't even explain why.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Isn't role cop a town alignment?
No, "Cop" is the Town one. "Role Cop" is usually used by Mafia but can also be seen as a Town Role.

Exactly. You should realize the use of that. And the fact that you showed worry about me tying wagons in Portal when you were scum gives me pause.
When one is almost certain that the alt wagon is a mislynch then it has no value. I'm annoyed because I'm like 90% sure Pendio is scum, and I'm seeing him slipping through our fingers without him even defending himself. He's prolly lurking here just enjoying the votes getting dilluted.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
No, I would do that during D1 when we have no mechanical info. We already have proof that there is scum among Minish/Pendio/SMS.

Minish exposed Pendio, SMS had a result on Doc, Pendio just picked a convenient one to say he had no results. Minish boosted conf Town, SMS and Pendio didn't boost anyone who boosted conf Town.
By simple logic Pendio is the most suspicious. Why is Town even getting distracted with alt wagons that have literall no info? It's a shot in the dark that assumes All Might would lie something useless like that and can't even explain why.
How is there proof that there's scum among them?

Your idea of proof is wildly different from my idea of proof, apparently, because I don't see how one of those people has to be scum inherently.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How is there proof that there's scum among them?

Your idea of proof is wildly different from my idea of proof, apparently, because I don't see how one of those people has to be scum inherently.
Do you really think Town has at least three Rolecops? Because that's what being implied in these posts. No, there isn't anything mechanical that says with 100% accuracy "oh this person is scum".

All Might said he couldn't get a role because the role he wanted was already taken and is being crucified as if that's AI, while in fact it actually makes sense for Town to have a limit to stop absurd scenarios like these.
Noone explained yet, why would he lie about something like that? It actually gives us more info to work with. If he was scum why didn't his scumbuddies stop him?

How can you see no scenarios where Pen isn't scum, where it could be a case of SMS being a scum rolecop and Pen being town and actually did check funnier like he said? That's not super farfetched
SMS cleared Doc, I don't see why a sane scum rolecop would do that in a game where we can win via PoE really early on. I can only see them doing that if they're part of the same scum team, which I find very unlikely since Doc boosted you and is claiming to have a role he can use to prove his innocence at any time. @Doc please use your role tonight so we can clear as many town as possible.

Not only that but Pendio also has a convenient target that gave no results + explains him visiting the killed one, it screams scummy. C'mon what are the odds of the only other rolecop wasting their shot on the person who was target to be killed? 1/120? that is farfetched to me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't understand why All Might is the immediate second wagon when the reason isn't scummy. It's not unreasonable that he is a vanilla townie that misunderstood why he was made vanilla. And that so far has been the only reasoning given for why he is the best alternative to Pen? It's incredibly weak reasoning and I'd rather go with Pen.

Vote Pen
@Doc please use your role tonight so we can clear as many town as possible.
I actually did use my ability last night but it appears that it didn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom