• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Pen: 6 (Max1996ZD, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman,Pika_pika42, Doc, All Might)
All Might: 4 (DekuNut, Pen, Morbid Minish, giri)
ExLight: 2 (Moe the Moblin, Rubik)

And the action continues! Electricity flying everywhere! I'm amazed we don't have any outages going on right now! Oh! What's this?! It seems that a couple Pokemon received some nasty shocks to the feet. The culprit looks to be that Stunfisk! And now they're ganging up on it! Their electric shocks aren't doing anything to it so they've resorted to pummeling it! Well that's a KO on Stunfisk! Pen come collect your Pokemon. It's time for you to go home. We have audience members who have reported seeing you and other unidentified trainers using your Pokemon to attack that poor Voltorb last night. Oh, and take these notes with you. I'm not sure why you were trying to collect information on the other Pokemon trainers and I don't care. This is no place for a 2-Shot Rolecop like you! Now, the rest of you get ready bright and early. Round 3 starts when the "Dew-gong"sounds!

Night 2 Begins!

Night 2 ends on Wednesday, October 16th, at 11:30 PM EST

The Full Health Pokemon
Rubik (Zapdos)
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon)
Doc (Manectric)
ExLight (Xurkitree)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire)
giri (Raichu)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora)
All Might (Zekrom)
DekuNut (Rotom)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Pen (Stunfisk, a 2-Shot Rolecop)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Good morning folks and welcome to Day 3 of our challenge! Unfortunately the Pokemon Xurkitree and its trainer, ExLight, a 1-Shot Recharger, will not be able to join us for the remainder of the challenge. It seems somebody put regular Moo-Moo milk in his coffee instead of almond milk, and he was very clear to the resort staff that he's lactose intolerant. Apparently someone saw some individuals messing around in the kitchen this morning, but they ran off before anyone could approach them. Well, there's no way to know who it was, but I'm guessing it was one of you among us here. But enough of that, let the battles commence!

Day 3 Begins!

Day 3 will end on Sunday, October 20th, at 10:30 AM EST

The Full Health Pokemon
Rubik (Zapdos)
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon)
Doc (Manectric)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire)
giri (Raichu)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora)
All Might (Zekrom)
DekuNut (Rotom)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Pen (Stunfisk, a 2-Shot Rolecop)
ExLight (Xurkitree, a 1-Shot Recharger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom