• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Are you implying that you were roleblocked?

If you were roleblocked, you should have told us immediately, probably.
I wasn't informed that I was roleblocked and I wasn't entirely certain that it didn't go through. I also considered that a part of my role could include a chance of failure without my knowledge so I was unsure if I should make it known who I used my ability on last night. Because I don't see any reason to keep it hidden, I used my ability on Exlight.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Then you're willing to lynch a Townie in the most default form over someone who has more of a chance to flip scum. If you're not sure about Pen actually being Mafia, though, then alternatively we can find a different target from the charge list.

The thing is I don't necessarily believe you're town, so it's not like I'm saying "sure just lynch a vanilla because they're not useful". I'm not sure about either of you being mafia but I think there's a decent chance one of you could be. Also, I do think Ex is a nice 3rd alternative now. So these wagons are nice.

I don't understand why All Might is the immediate second wagon when the reason isn't scummy. It's not unreasonable that he is a vanilla townie that misunderstood why he was made vanilla. And that so far has been the only reasoning given for why he is the best alternative to Pen? It's incredibly weak reasoning and I'd rather go with Pen.
This is just my word against yours and us arguing mechanics, but yes it does. Johnny straight up told me as much.

This is the quote that made me more iffy on All Might. I would understand if it were a misunderstanding, but I tried pointing out that those who weren't boosted were vanilla and All Might insisted that he was straight up told that it he was too late to choose his role. And he never relented that it might be a misunderstanding until I claimed. Also the weird thing with starting the day saying he boosted Giri. It may actually all be misunderstandings, but so many things add up and at some point you gotta think that maybe he is scum.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
pendio is a 2x rolecop
if he's town, we want his role info to be public before he dies
so we wait for him to use his last charge before lynching him

roleblocks shouldn't be announced though lol that's something that zd does that shouldn't be done

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My reason for staying on All Might aligns with Minish's. It doesn't sit right with me that Johnny would tell him this. If he assumed it that would be fine. I would unvote right now. But I just can't see a reason why Johnny would tell that to him, especially if other VTs dont seem to have gotten the same info as far as I can tell. It sounds like something he threw together as an explanation for his VT claim.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
But I don't see much benefit in scum lying about a detail like that? It doesn't benefit scum in the slightest

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I got nothing yea. And I didn’t leave Town, so he was prolly jailed? Either that or he’s lying.
Was your shot consumed, Doc?
I received no notification about my action, whether it was successful or not. I assume it was consumed and, like I said, there is a possibility that my ability could fail or I was roleblocked and just not informed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
But I don't see much benefit in scum lying about a detail like that? It doesn't benefit scum in the slightest
Yes, exactly
Why are people assuming not getting boosts is the only thing that makes people vanillas?
I don’t see why he would have all the trouble of lying, especially if he was scum.

He knew people wouldnt take kindly to a VT claim (as seen to start this wagon). He came up with an excuse as for why.
Why not? It’s what we expected him to be, and we weren’t even suspecting him.

I received no notification about my action, whether it was successful or not. I assume it was consumed and, like I said, there is a possibility that my ability could fail or I was roleblocked and just not informed.
That’s interesting
@Pendio, did you learn stuff about funnier even though he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom