• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was heavy on the Ezlo lynch d1 (which I know some others were too). He had two people boost him, one of those being SMS who you seem to possibly have reason to suspect?
I never said I suspected SMS. He's leaning Town to me. It's true, though, that a mere gut feeling isn't the most reliable...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I never said I suspected SMS. He's leaning Town to me. It's true, though, that a mere gut feeling isn't the most reliable...

Ah, well that's what I thought you were getting at with your question about him at the beginning of the day. Was that just because you were trying to get a better read on him? Seemed odd that you singled him out.

Anyways, I feel pretty good about either All Might or Pen being scum. Feel like that's where we should lynch today. Pen probably gives us the most info since he was boosted twice.
I've admittedly not been keeping up with this very well due to inactivity, so I'll take a gamble with this.
Vote: Pen

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
if they do then I charged noone
I thought we can't recgarge people each night, but idk?
Funnier sent me proof that he was town last night.

Figures the first time we're both town he immediately dies. :(
Idk if this is serious, tbh when I saw funnier was killed, I won't lie, my first thought was maybe you are on the scum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom