• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Oh no! What’s this? Voltorb looks like he was ganged up on! This can’t have been just one electric type. Which of you trainers teamed up like this? No response? Guess we’ll just have to keep going. Voltorb’s trainer was funnier6, a 1-shot Friendly Neighbor. I guess he can watch the rest of the tournament from the stands. In the meantime, it’s time for the second round. It seems like the Pokemon really are rarin’ to go after each other. This looks like it’ll be another free-for-all!

Day 2 Begins!

Day 2 ends on Tuesday, October 15th, at 6:00 PM EST

The Full Health Pokemon
Rubik (Zapdos)
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu)
Pen (Stunfisk)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon)
Doc (Manectric)
ExLight (Xurkitree)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire)
giri (Raichu)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora)
All Might (Zekrom)
DekuNut (Rotom)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We get to learn how many shots they had at the beginning, nice, so we don't really have to worry about claiming that
super nice actually

ok, so funnier was Town, I guess that makes Minish look better? And by consequence Doc, and All Might as well?
But that's kinda odd, noone seems to have charged All Might initially, so what's going on here? Is Doc's theory wrong?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
****, does this count as our daily claim?
No. In fact, I question whether I can boost anyone or not, and by extension no one boost me so that irons itself out.

But that's kinda odd, noone seems to have charged All Might initially, so what's going on here? Is Doc's theory wrong?
If anyone had boosted me pre-game then it would've been a waste, most likely.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Vote: All Might

Please explain yourself a little better, there's a contradiction here.
What charge? You mean tonight? How could you have boosted giri if you apparently received no pre-game boosts?
And if you mean pre-game you said you boosted Doc.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: All Might

Please explain yourself a little better, there's a contradiction here.
What charge? You mean tonight? How could you have boosted giri if you apparently received no pre-game boosts?
And if you mean pre-game you said you boosted Doc.

When I say boosted I mean "tried to boost" so pre-game I gave Doc a boost and N1 I gave Giri a boost. There's really no way for me to know for sure if it went through on my end; those are just the peeps I asked Johnny to charge up. They'll have to confirm that with their own discretion.

Don't the charges get reset every new Night phase anyway? :suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom