• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Swat Team composed of the bought, the trained, and the Synths giggle as tgey go inside, scanning for signs of the Wolf

Storm

Lupus feels bad that he bolted, so he hatches an idea. He makes his costume turn from purple to forest green. He then usesone of the Dhamphir to teleport back to the roof. He sees Mick, and blushes "imitation is the kindest form of flattery." Lupus uses the Dhamphir with Thea's power to paint his face red, then poofs downstairs to the swat
"Bzzt..Father Hen this is Golden Goose. No sign of primary target.... I have a visual on Target 4. Proceed or abort"
"Do not engage in close or long tange combat. Target can teleport."
"
****... Hey. Its Blink! Hes the guy that saved that old lady that one time"
The lights go out, and 2 minutes later a pile of unconscious SWAT sit in the middle of the lobby
"Little Red to Jack Be Nimble. Come in Jack"

Storm

"Jack Flash sat on a candlestick because fire is the devil's only friend. I got 30 bears in the den hibernating. Might want to clean up. Little red out

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Oh as I watched him on the stage, my hands clenched in fists of rage... 10-4. Over and out."
He returned to his boss, "Think we should head in? They've gotta have the first floor down by now."

Storm

Fitzroberts looks at Jones
"Oh I dont think so, Comet"
Fitzroberts right hand turns into a plasma cannon
"Its been too long,eh. ScottTech and StarTech together in unison. Commencing Protocol Omega,eh Detonating in 3...2..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason heard the word detonation and sprints toward his boss at full speed slamming a fist into him at a few hundred miles an hour while shoving him towards the river, where he can blow up safely

Storm

(Wait)
Mordred pops out of the rubble
"ROBERTS YOU CANUCK ****. I REGRET THE DAY I CONCIEVED YOUR MALFUNCTIONING ASS!!! Now what? Just me and the cockroaches here then... Off to the next town? No this is MY Towm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom