• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The blood fountain from the portal floods the alley as Tex and Mickey are murdered in the coldest of blood

Pen

The game is on!
Doctor Lionel Zoller sits in his private laboratory at home. He is finishing his sun protective outfit that will shield his body from the sun. Once it was all done he began work on his next idea; a pair of rocket hover boots that would allow for easier navigation. He is very focused on his work.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The next day, Jason and Lupus are sitting in their office.
Well, "office". It was the old penthouse suite on the top floor of the abandoned Hotel Iolaire, which they'd turned into their base of operations. Jay was pacing back and forth, a bunch of pictures and names on the wall. Other vigilantes, other known Empowered peoples. Possible recruits, "Do you think we should just put out an ad in the paper or something?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Which one of the all my dad owns? Ge'd know and be ready. He's killed everyone else. We use the Finnesse method. Every super knows Finesse is where you meet up to group

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I somehow doubt Finns would just let us back in after last time," Jay reminds him, "I haven't checked but he's already probably a free man, and he'll have people watching for us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom