• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
AV-030.jpg

"Black with Yellow Trim.. Youre Comet, not Sunshine boy"

Storm

"Hey. I heard of that book. Poor cripple gets killed in his house after winning the lottery. 6.99 on amazon

Storm

"Ah.. Thought so... I mean what idiot would google a book"
Lupus laughs as he looks at Mickey Dax and Thea, and decides that its time forca group hug

Storm

Lupus freezes in place like everyone else. Rauro goes to the fridge and makes a sandwich. He drops the jar of pickles and the juice runs all over Theas shoes

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
With the talk of costume altercations, Mickey stood up. He figured it was time he actually had something to distinguish himself instead of simple red paint and a jacket. He hated the cheap starburst on his back. "I'll be upstairs. Need to be looking sharp for Mordred and his cronies."

He goes up to his room to work on it himself.

Storm

"Thea.... Whatever"
Lupus, tired of waiting for Thea to help him with his idea for a costume that can change color on a whim, just decides to figure it out himself by reading her research notes. It would be as simple of using the biomolecular mail and having it bonded to his DNA like Thea's costume. He begins right away. If he was to duel Mordred, he would have to look his best. He spares no stich and makes an assassin's cloak reminiscent of Altair but sleeveless. He tries it on, his tattoos showing. The Camelot Brand, a triforce, the Kanji for Wolf and a sleeve of vibrant imagery of lost dieties

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason walks to the workroom. The materials on his suit were good. What he needed was a new design.
He grabbed a pencil and a pad of paper and started drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom