• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku looks at Lup, "Shall we, good sir?" he extends his arm, "Shall we continue the plot without them? We've given them plenty of time, and we know that Doc himself has posted in Dragons, yet not here. A conscious choice. As for Zelda, she hasn't been online for 11 days, so take that as you will."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus looks at Jason
"You know... The ro is getting Stale. Maybe a new cast of heroes on a different venue is in Order"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Possibly. I've been considering an expansion myself, though not in the way that you're thinking my friend. But on this we can talk later... There are other things to deal with first."

Storm

"There is an Airship to construct, and In Logata there is a Wraith that may be rising"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I am aware, but that is an alternate universe on a different website on the Internet of the gods. None of us have direct versions over there, so we must not worry. Now to be over with the meta, and in the words of the Mortal Kombat guy...
Finish him

Storm

The Delayed Nuclear explosiuon from FitzRoberts blows up actually with a Nuclear Detonation that blows up Earth 58787

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I was thinking that Plan X would be a sequel. Use this arc as a springboard into it. I do enjoy the toys we have already - I simply want more. Not what you were thinking?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Finns! Bro!
You got off easy in the RP, man. Go see what Deku made Wolf do to you in the novelization. That guy had fun.

Speaking of that, I'm gonna start making it more like the RP. Direct quotes, edited to fit together in a more readable format. Because I've been taking way too many liberties for a supposed direct adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom