• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

David

But you called me here...
Well, in my free time, I did a few of the requests backing up my Que of requests, and I did a new signature for myself.

UK5fW.png

I've been in a very strong Donkey Kong mood lately, for reasons unknown... but, I'm really loving the effects that I used for it.

David

yes, I know that this is a bump, but this thread is a little out of date. My newest signature is this one:

L0RHj.png

I'm loving the effects that I used. Definitely one of my best so far. Please, let me know what you think.

also, If you'd like to use these userbars, feel free to. Just please download them and upload them on your own so that it doesn't eat my bandwidth.
08oiM.png

http://i.imgur.com/08oiM.png

ZusFJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZusFJ.png

ejWy8.png

http://i.imgur.com/ejWy8.png

Nicole

luke is my wife
You know, when I first saw your earliest creations, I thought, Meh. They were okay.

But now, I am so impressed with how you have improved! Every creation you make now is like a work of art. Great job making these, HoM, they look amazing!

Beeker

Wild Card
also, If you'd like to use these userbars, feel free to. Just please download them and upload them on your own so that it doesn't eat my bandwidth.
08oiM.png

ZusFJ.png

ejWy8.png

Thanks! And a question, how do you make these userbars? I've seen them around quite a bit and have always wanted to know. I think they're pretty cool ^^

David

Thanks! And a question, how do you make these userbars? I've seen them around quite a bit and have always wanted to know. I think they're pretty cool ^^
I found a tutorial over at "sigtutorials" in their forums. I made these ones, but there's also a site that will make them for you, or you can search their database for one that you like. http://www.userbars.com/

You know, when I first saw your earliest creations, I thought, Meh. They were okay.

But now, I am so impressed with how you have improved! Every creation you make now is like a work of art. Great job making these, HoM, they look amazing!
Why thank you! I take pride in my work now. And I really enjoy making signatures, and I'm trying to get better and better all the time.

I've started to make a lot of these i'll post some if you want me to!
I made both my avatar and my signature, comment or message me if you want one!

Nicole

luke is my wife
I found a tutorial over at "sigtutorials" in their forums. I made these ones, but there's also a site that will make them for you, or you can search their database for one that you like. http://www.userbars.com/

Why thank you! I take pride in my work now. And I really enjoy making signatures, and I'm trying to get better and better all the time.

You have been getting better. I look foward to seeing what you come up with next.

And thanks for throwing in that Userbar URL. I just made my first one. They're pretty cool.

David

Wow. Over a month since this thread was active... time to add to my signature collection!

A pretty sweet Dark Samus signature. Experimented with a few new techniques.
yiDkD.png

This is a signature of a sprite version of Toon Link that I made for myself a few weeks ago. I really liked it and used it for a while.
toonlink.png

An epic request from the Graphics Request thread. I really like how this one turned out. Too bad I couldn't keep it...
AWy6R.png

A pretty sweet signature of Wolverine that I made. Pretty cool effects and overall a nice addition to my collection.
wolverine.png

A signature that I made for Keyshe. She really likes it and is using it now. First real life render for me, and it turned out well.
owlsignature.png

A signature that I made with the Hulk. My sister has gotten me obsessed, once again, with a streak of movies. Right now its Marvel superheros.
hulk-1.png

And for my latest creation. An awesome Link signature. Artwork is from the SSBB box art. This is probably my favorite signature ever right now.
link.png

So yeah... that's what I've made recently. This new set has some really cool stuff in it.

If you'd like me to make you a signature, please read the first post of this thread, and I'll try to respond to you as soon as I can.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
These are all like eye candy! Amazing work Hommy! I'm surprised in a pleasant way to see the Hulk one. I used to be a big fan of the show. I love the Sora one as well and the one you made for Keyshe

Link

Hero of the Lands
Can you make my avatar using an image of Link with master sword, in a battle ready pose, please?

Can you use an image of link with the master sword, in a battle ready pose, for my avatar please?

David

These are all like eye candy! Amazing work Hommy! I'm surprised in a pleasant way to see the Hulk one. I used to be a big fan of the show. I love the Sora one as well and the one you made for Keyshe

Thanks so much! It really means a lot. I was actually surprised with the result of most of them. They all turned out really well.

Can you make my avatar using an image of Link with master sword, in a battle ready pose, please?

Can you use an image of link with the master sword, in a battle ready pose, for my avatar please?

Yeah, I can do that. I'll have it to you later today or tomorrow. I'll post it here when I'm done.

David

Hey I was looking at your work and I was wondering if you could make an avatar of Link trying to work at a computer?

I can make you an avatar of any official art, screen shots, or fan art that you own. I cannot make something with fan art that belongs to someone else. I also cannot draw. So, unless you change your request to official art, screen shot, or your own fan art, I cannot complete your request. I say this because the only art if Link at a computer is fan art that neither if us own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom