• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Link

Hero of the Lands
Could you get me a pic of Link and Princess Zelda (in twilight princess graphics) kissing and holding each other. For a profile pic.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hey, HoM. You seem like the best person to ask for a siggy :3

I'd really like a siggy with Fuko Ibuki from Clannad on and also Saria.
These pictures would be good :3 Fuko Saria

Any background will suffice and I would like it to say something on it...hmmm...maybe something not cheesy but nice. If you can think of something that would be great! If you can't don't worry and just VM me and I'll think of something to put. Chose the colours and effects, I trust you to do an excellent job.
Thanks!
~Meego :3

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Hi, I am one of the newer members to the forum, so I don't know much about making and editing signatures yet. Your signatures look pretty fantastic, so if you could please make me a signature, that would make my day! I don't really care when I get it, so take your time.

Type: Signature

Color Scheme: Whatever looks good with it

Character or object: Wolf Link and Hylian Link (from Twilight Princess)

Text: Sabel27 (and) In the land covered in twilight, where people roam as spirits, you were
transformed into a blue-eyed beast...
That was a sign...
It was a sign that the powers of the chosen one rest within you...and that they
are awakening. (If you can fit all of that in!)

Font: If you could use the same font that they used underneath the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess logo. The part that says Twilight Princess. If you cannot use that font, please use something similar to it. :)

Description and additional details: None

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
Hi Hero of Music, I'm HylianPancake. I was wondering if you could make me a Sig and Avi. I'll be patient. :D

Type: Avatar and Signature
Color Scheme: I don't know. Maybe like purple...and that blue about Skyward's sig.
Character or object: Link
Text and font: Spirit Tracks (Font Used in UB's, Don't Know What It's Called)
Description and additional details: Do whatever you need to so it looks cool and professional.

Yeah, I can do that for you. I'll start working on it right now.

I was just wondering if you could improve on my sig? Like you said on Rate the Siggy, it's kinda... horrible. Just add whatever you want to. Thanks!

Well, for me to improve it, I'm going to need you to send me a link to the original pictures contained in the signature.

Oh hi HoM i wa wondering if you can make me an avatar :).
All I would like is Toushiro from Bleach
Colors: Blue or red
Effects: any :)
well thanks in advance :)!

Yeah, I'll do that as soon as I can.

Could you get me a pic of Link and Princess Zelda (in twilight princess graphics) kissing and holding each other. For a profile pic.

No can do, Link. I'm sorry, but that would require me to draw or manipulate an image that I don't have the time or ability to do. If you can make a picture of them kissing, then maybe I could. As for now, I cannot.

Hey, HoM. You seem like the best person to ask for a siggy :3

I'd really like a siggy with Fuko Ibuki from Clannad on and also Saria.
These pictures would be good :3 Fuko Saria

Any background will suffice and I would like it to say something on it...hmmm...maybe something not cheesy but nice. If you can think of something that would be great! If you can't don't worry and just VM me and I'll think of something to put. Chose the colours and effects, I trust you to do an excellent job.
Thanks!
~Meego :3

Ok, I'll see what I can do for you! Thanks for choosing me over the others here, I'll do my best.

Hi, I am one of the newer members to the forum, so I don't know much about making and editing signatures yet. Your signatures look pretty fantastic, so if you could please make me a signature, that would make my day! I don't really care when I get it, so take your time.

Type: Signature

Color Scheme: Whatever looks good with it

Character or object: Wolf Link and Hylian Link (from Twilight Princess)

Text: Sabel27 (and) In the land covered in twilight, where people roam as spirits, you were
transformed into a blue-eyed beast...
That was a sign...
It was a sign that the powers of the chosen one rest within you...and that they
are awakening. (If you can fit all of that in!)

Font: If you could use the same font that they used underneath the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess logo. The part that says Twilight Princess. If you cannot use that font, please use something similar to it. :)

Description and additional details: None

The text is a little too much for what an image can hold. Other than that, I can do it. How about "It was a sign"? Does that work for your text?

For all of you, I'll notify you through VM when it is completed, and just edit this post with the finished creations.

[EDIT]

Completed Requests:

HylianPankake:
t1Xvx.png

http://i.imgur.com/t1Xvx.png

7WUbv.png

http://i.imgur.com/7WUbv.png

Babygoku:
hBkLO.png

http://i.imgur.com/hBkLO.png

Enjoy. Oh and please download and re-upload to your own image hosting account as to not steal my bandwidth. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey HoM! Wow, I can see you've been busy with requests... Btw congratz on the purple! Well, I need a new signature. Here's what i had in mind:

See if you could incorporate this picture onto the left side of the sig:http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...puden-manga-uchiha-sasuke-8468268-600-776.jpg Feel free to add any effects

Then, on the right side, put: "Sasuke." See if you can stick to the blue/purple color scheme and if you could write "Greed" somewhere, that'd be cool too... Thanks!

(Oh and please add a link, I'm using a Mac and cant right click... =( lol)

(Last edit, lol, can you make a matching avatar, just of the picture in the link with whatever cool effects you decide to add, thanks)

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
The text is a little too much for what an image can hold. Other than that, I can do it. How about "It was a sign"? Does that work for your text?

"The powers of the chosen one rest within you" would work great, but if not, "It was a sign..." will work!

P.S. Remember to put Sabel27 somewhere too!

Last edited:

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Avatar or signature: Avatar and signature
Color scheme: shaded green
Character: OoT Link with ocarina
Text: The flow of time is always cruel

you can choose the font
thanks!:)

Last edited:

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Sig
Background or color scheme: Something with fire I guess
Character or object: Gleeok
Text and font: SuperGleeok64 (Font) you choose
Description and additional details: Not much to say for this

If you can get to this I would appreciate it very much.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Hmm, can I change my request?

Background or color scheme: Black, with a faded gold alchemist's circle (from Fullmetal Alchemist)
Character or object: The diety being in the nothing in Ep. 2 of FA (preferably a mug shot)
Text and font: "I have shown you all I can... For this." in Edwartian Script
Description and additional details: ...

If you can't do this, you can just do what I requested earlier.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey, Hero of Music. If you're up for it, I have an avy request.

Color: Purple
Picture: Triforce and Red Cross Logo
Font: Whatever you please!
Text: MS13 and Z4C

Thanks!

S

skullkid1145

Avatar or Signature: both(not the same if possible)
Background or color scheme: red and white
Character or object: skullkid the moon
Text: skullkid1145

Link

Hero of the Lands
I would like a signature
Using a picture of Link drawing sword
That has the name Link in the same font used for the name of Zelda on the title screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom