• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hey HoM, I was wondering if you could make me a Wolf Link signature, with some darkish purple preferably. Don't be rushed or anything either, and could you make me an Avatar that sort of matches? Thanks, and again, whenever you have time.

David

But you called me here...
Hey HoM, I was wondering if you could make me a Wolf Link signature, with some darkish purple preferably. Don't be rushed or anything either, and could you make me an Avatar that sort of matches? Thanks, and again, whenever you have time.

Yeah, I can do that. I'll get to it later this week. I've got a large project due later this week, and I have another quest right before yours. But I'll be sure to get to it. I've actually had some Ideas for wolf link in a sig. I'll post the result when its done. Anything specific you want in it other than those colors?

S

Sage

Sage. Here is your request. I hope you like it. I'm pretty proud of it. Please, upload it to your own hosting site so that you don't eat my bandwidth or so you don't have to rely on me to keep it.

jLC7V.png

http://i.imgur.com/jLC7V.png

Holy Sickness! :clap: Thanks SO much Hero of Music. I think letting more of your creativity run out was a good choice. I really appriciate it. Thanks for everything, I'll see you again sometime in the future. OMG! It's just sickness! Sickness! Sickness!

Edit: Did I mention this is sick? ^^

Just Kidding. Again, thanks.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey I was wondering if you could try and make me a cool avatar. I had my current one made but I wanted it changed and I never got a reply back. Since, in my opinion, you're are one of the best graphic designers here on the forums, could you make me a 100x100 avatar with this picture: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/298/1/2/FMA___Welcome_by_Lo_wah.jpg

Just crop out the guy on top from about the waist up. Oh, and please leave some room at the top so you can write "Greed" in some fancy lettering. As for the backround, go nuts. You may try anything that you think will make it look cool.

P.S. Don't feel rushed, for I am content with my Avatar for the time being...

Edit: If the guy is already big, you don't have to write "Greed" at the top...

Last edited:
C

CannibalPieChan

Can I have one? I don't really want anything specific... Just let the creative juices flow, I guess. <:

Text: Surprise me
Font: Surprise me
Character/Objects: Uh.... Picori or MC Link...? (or both?)
Color Schemes: Surprise me

David

Hey I was wondering if you could try and make me a cool avatar. I had my current one made but I wanted it changed and I never got a reply back. Since, in my opinion, you're are one of the best graphic designers here on the forums, could you make me a 100x100 avatar with this picture: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/298/1/2/FMA___Welcome_by_Lo_wah.jpg

Just crop out the guy on top from about the waist up. Oh, and please leave some room at the top so you can write "Greed" in some fancy lettering. As for the backround, go nuts. You may try anything that you think will make it look cool.

P.S. Don't feel rushed, for I am content with my Avatar for the time being...

Edit: If the guy is already big, you don't have to write "Greed" at the top...

I'll get that done as soon as I can.

Can I have one? I don't really want anything specific... Just let the creative juices flow, I guess. <:

Text: Surprise me
Font: Surprise me
Character/Objects: Uh.... Picori or MC Link...? (or both?)
Color Schemes: Surprise me

Alright. I'll get on that as soon as I can as well.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
All right, I'll cut to the chase. I want a avatar (that will fit in "graphics society") of a close-up of Makar, perhaps with his fiddle in fron of him. I know that's a lot to ask for with such a small picture, but if you could try, I would really appreciate it.

David

I can totally do that for you penguinboy. The problem is that I might not get it to you for a while. I have a few other requests ahead of you. But rest assured, I will do it for you.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Hey HoM I have a request. Can you make me a signature and Avatar of SS Link fighting a Deku Baba, I would also like a signature of all the Transformations of Link from MM in a similar sty with what you did with this sig. I would also like it to say my user name and "3 Days Remain"
OvertureofSages.png
It wouild be great if you could do this Thank You and bye.

David

Hey HoM I have a request. Can you make me a signature and Avatar of SS Link fighting a Deku Baba, I would also like a signature of all the Transformations of Link from MM in a similar sty with what you did with this sig. I would also like it to say my user name and "3 Days Remain"
OvertureofSages.png
It wouild be great if you could do this Thank You and bye.

Yeah, I can do this. You'll be on my waiting list for a day or two while I do a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom