• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Madam Hooch rushed over and checked him. "Broken wrist," Caeda heard her mutter. "I'm taking him to the hospital wing. Touch any of the brooms, and you'll be on the train back home fastEr than you can say 'Quditch'" After she left, Malfoy picked up his Remembrawl, and started joking around with it.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
(i wants to be a beater! Mardrics B day is December 29. Mardric will be with someone...)

Mardric Walked to his broom and said "UP!" Mardric smiled as the broom jumped up, spiraled and landed into his hand. N. crashed and went to the Hospital Wing and Malfoy started acting like a jerk. "Is that legal at Hogwarts?"

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(I love how you spelled "Remembrawl." xD It's supposed to be Rememberall - like "remember all.")

Kaleb looked down at his broomstick. All the broomsticks the school had provided were rather worn-out and pathetic, but it seemed that somehow Kaleb had been given the worst broom. He lifted his hand into the air above the brook and without much confidence said, "up."

Nothing happened.

The word "up" was echoing repeatedly through the air until Kaleb noticed Harry Potter's broom fly into his hand. Kaleb looked back down at his own broom and again said "up."

Still, the broom did not move.

He never did manage to get it to go up properly and ended up being one of the students to awkwardly lift it from the ground manually. Madam Hooch counted down for the students to kick off the ground. Kaleb was nervous that he would fall over forward. Suddenly, one of the Gryffindor students left the ground early, rising higher and higher into the air until he slipped off the end of his broom, at which point the broom soared off toward the Qudditch pitch while the boy fell painfully to the ground.

Madam Hooch left the class with the injured Gryffindor, warning the students not to leave the ground while she was gone. Kaleb had thought Gryffindors were supposed to be brave, so he found the boy's attitude very odd. He noticed Harry Potter approach Malfoy, confronting him over a small crystal ball the boy had dropped.

"Maybe I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find," Malfoy said. He kicked off the ground and glided smoothly into the air on his broom. "How about up a tree?"

Harry mounted to chase Malfoy, but Hermione approached him warning him not to give chase, but Harry followed anyway.

"What an idiot," Hermione muttered. Kaleb walked to her side for a better vantage point. Suddenly the glass ball was flying and Harry whizzed off toward the ground at an amazing speed. There was something about the sight of Harry flying, and Kaleb felt his face turn slightly hot.

"Her certainly is a good flyer," Kaleb remarked.

(Raindrop, you'll have to consult with Amaterasu. She created the game. My initial thought would be no because we already started. If she says no you can always join in year 2.:))

Sully said to Hermione, "Idiots. It's sad too, we could've used Harry on the team. He's a good flier."

Hermione turned and said, "We? You think you're going to make the team as a first year."

Sully slightly raised his chin. "I have my chances."

amaterasu

Writer
okay, technically, only Harry's Broom went up on the first try. so... yeah... This RPG moves a bit too fast for me, and I might return in Year Two if it slows down a bit. Anybody can control Chailyn now.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"And you'd do anything to impress Hermione, wouldn't you?" drawled Xavier, who had watched the scene quietly. "I personally like Quidditch, but I've never been interested in playing. However, if you only sign up to impress a girl, that's a big waste of time." He laughed.

(Post 1)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Hey, Xavier, shut up," Eliot said, looking at the Slytherin with hatred in his eyes. "Don't worry, you will make it. I have only flew once, but my family took me to a couple of games, so I know how to play." Elliot whispered to Sully.

"I played it all the time," Sully whispered back. "I used to throw rocks between tree branches on my broom to simulate Quidditch. I even went to the Quidditch World Cup last year!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom