• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot grabbed her shoulder and said," You're not leaving. I punched that idiot for you. You are going to Hogwarts. Now let's find a compartment."

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric was sick of the slithrens. He got on the train and found a stall with only one person in it. "Hey Tahsha" He said. "Can i join you?"

Sully creates discussion with Dean, Neville and Seamus while he awaits for others to join them in the compartment (;) ;))

"So what house do you fellas want to be in?"

"Gryffindor!" the exclaim at once.

"All right," Sully says, "I think I'll fit right in."

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
^ I'm talking to Elliot. I got Ninja'd like 5 bajillon times, so I kept on having to edit it. Hogwarts arrival time is all up to Ammy.

amaterasu

Writer
okay, let's see. you guys fought, we're now all on the train. GOT IT. There's too much ninjaing as well. too much ninjaing. okay, after this post, we'll all take turns. if you peeps have any questions, come here. http://xat.com/chat/room/148575507/?p=0&ss=10000

Chailyn sighed, running things through her mind as she sat down next to Tennor in the compartment Mirrom was in. "We havn't even been placed and a lot of people already think they know where they're going. Mirrom knows spells already, and all I can do is Reparo and Alahamora."
"IT's okay, I can't do many spells yet at all." Tennor said, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Let's get some chocolate frogs and Jelly Beans."

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh, sure, you're not Slytheryn are you? I'll make your eyes explode if you are. . ." Tahsha said, the boy sat down on the other side of the room, leaning on the window like Tahsha was. . .

Anxiously awaiting to arrive at Hogwarts, Sully falls asleep for a nap.

(please don't get to Hogwarts until I get back on later.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom