• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric who was on the ground out of the way didn't get effected by the curse. He stood up and walked over to his friends. "You guys all right?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier entered the compartment. "Fighting, are you?" He smiles. "I might just tell somebody that you all are doing so." He looks at everyone. "In fact, I already have." He cackled.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Ai was a little teary-eyed. She looked around, and said: "Im sorry. This was all my fault. I might as well not go to Hogwarts now. Come on Frisky." Ai slowly walked over to the exit of the platform.

As the others in his compartment discuss chocolate frogs, Sully peers out the window and watches the scene being put on by the future Slytherin members.

Sully stands and quickly steps out of the compartment and says, "Hurry people! There's only 2 spots left! Ladies, feel right at home!"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"(If you mean me, I'm a Griffondor, ot Slytherin, I was defending a friend)
"Ai, don't leave, it is my fault, I punched her, I got mad, you will come to Hogwarts to show that idiot that even Muggleborns are great Wizards." Elliot said, rubbing his bruised face and grabbing Ai's shoulder.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha sat down in an empty cabin, she got out her DS and began playing whatever game was in there, she wanted to make friends, but they all seemed to hate eachother, how is she supposed get along with these people? Then the snack lady came by, "Pumpkin Parcey, almond crumble, and 12 bags of jelly beans", Tahsha payed, and sat down again, waiting for someone to come sit with her. . .

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
She was about to go through the wall when she saw her friends, looking back at her. She saw how bruised Elliot looked. Her eyes welled up with tears.
"I just wanted to make a friend.." She said. She went through the exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom