• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig. I've been in need of one for a few months now. Once someone responds, I'll fill in the details. Thanks whoever!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I will do it for ya so Just give me the details

Thanks! Okay, I want it to have a picture of a force gem in the middle of it. It'd be cool if it had a black background, but now just a black background. If you could do some nice effect with it that'd be sweet. Either below or next to the force gem, say, "The symbol of all power, force, and money." My name should also be on there somewhere. Oh, make the text of all the words white. Thanks! Let's see how this first one comes out!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Banner Help

Can anyone help me design a banner for my site? Lolz, Sorry, to begin with, I am not even sure what the dimensions for it are, Athens sent me those but I deleted the message. Anyway, I think it's 728 in width and 90 in height. If any of you would want to take a shot at it, well, I just need the following stuff in it.

--pictures of dragons that sort of resemble humans.
--Letters as Main Title that reads: The Legend of Atsuma Gale
--The Title should be located right in the middle.
--Feel free to add your signature at one of the corners.

If there are no pics of dragons, then just add whatever background you think would make it look good. Also, try to match the colors with the Website's ones. I'll attempt one myself whenever I have the time, but I know it's gonna suck. Anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The normal LOGO for a Site should be around 700 by 250 px but it depends. It also depends where you wanna have the banner placed, like in the middle, on the right or on the left. I guess there are a lot of great Graphic makers here who can and will help you out.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Can anyone help me design a banner for my site? Lolz, Sorry, to begin with, I am not even sure what the dimensions for it are, Athens sent me those but I deleted the message. Anyway, I think it's 766 in width and 101 in height. If any of you would want to take a shot at it, well, I just need the following stuff in it.

Ahh!!!

Abort, abort!

That size is incorrect!

It's actually 728x90.

Next time, send me a message. I'm more than happy to resend the data.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ahh!!!

Abort, abort!

That size is incorrect!

It's actually 728x90.

Next time, send me a message. I'm more than happy to resend the data.
Lol. I am sorry, okay, I was in a hurry. :P

Anyway, there you have it, people. And I am sorry for any trouble.

@Josie, thanks. I'll be expecting it.
@Bigelover88 Hopefully, because I need it if the site is to look nice.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lol. I am sorry, okay, I was in a hurry. :P

Anyway, there you have it, people. And I am sorry for any trouble.

@Josie, thanks. I'll be expecting it.
@Bigelover88 Hopefully, because I need it if the site is to look nice.

What kinda Site do you have and what kinda colors do you want? I can give it a try BUT I have no idea where to find those dragon pics.
And what kinda font do you want your text to be written in? A lot of questions but I must know what EXACTLY it is you wanna have in case you don't like the banner

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I believe Josie was speaking to the person above you. Merging threads isn't a perfect science :P
I'm blind as a bat, sorry about that, lolz, I didn't read the post above mine, so I figured he/she was talking to me.

What kinda Site do you have and what kinda colors do you want? I can give it a try BUT I have no idea where to find those dragon pics.
And what kinda font do you want your text to be written in? A lot of questions but I must know what EXACTLY it is you wanna have in case you don't like the banner

Athenian already explained. That kinda site, it's for stories and such. Colors? I don't know, those similar to the main page's skin, I would believe. Any font would work, as long as it looks cool. Like Athenian's banner is great, I never could do anything like that. If you still want to give it a shot, go ahead, I really don't mind what kind of pics you use, so long as a dragon is in there to represent the dravhir, etc.

This kind.

Also, here's an image I tried to create. I figure if Atsuma's going to try, I might as well make one too. It might not be what he wants, but it's the right size, in any event.

View attachment 7780
Good job, that looks awesome. In any case, it's way better than what I can do, and I am gonna prove it soon. ^^

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
67553_1677889672312_1389607553_1778677_959438_n.jpg

Sorry I didn't see that Josie had posted that. Oh well you don't have to use mine if you don't want.
Be sure to download it to your computer because I'll delete it soon. (photobucket FTL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom