• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hi! Can someone please make an avatar that has dark interlopers on it, and a signature(picture) of the twilight realm with my name on it? I would be really thankful for that person! I do not know how to make these things so that is why I ask. Don't worry I will cite who it is done by. If I don't then please tell me and I will handle it. Thanks!

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Hi! Can someone please make an avatar that has dark interlopers on it, and a signature(picture) of the twilight realm with my name on it? I would be really thankful for that person! I do not know how to make these things so that is why I ask. Don't worry I will cite who it is done by. If I don't then please tell me and I will handle it. Thanks!

I can handle the sig pic. I have the twilight realm, quite literally, under my finger tips. I managed to obtain some 3D models of the Palace of Twilight a little while back. They'll make for a few original pics.

I'll get right to work...

G

gUtSLyOiR

A Couple Things...

OK, so firstly, im looking to make a sig that is actually related to zelda. after a quick google and some time on planetrender.com I still haven't come across a decent goron render. im not so picky about just what its of, but if it were 2d art id be really happy. if anyone can point me in the right direction thatd be great.:nod:

secondly, if im going to be making another sig, i want some opinions on my current. i know that by most standards its kinda lame, and i know the text absolutely sucks, but other than that, is there anything i could add to make it better?

Please, keep in mind ive had photoshop cs4 for about a week and a half. :mellow:

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Here you go, Ghosi:

33y71oo.jpg

Want any changes?

Byrne

Waterloo
Hi! Anyone here know ToonTown? Please can someone make me a signature with the picture of the VP with my name on it? Thanks!

Jedizora

:right:
Any chance anyone could make one with a zora on It holding a Lightsaber? It would really be appreacited.

G

gUtSLyOiR

sorry donahue, i screwed up posting this thing a few times... sorry for the trouble and thankyou very much for the renders, the third one is just what i was looking for!

David

But you called me here...
Any chance anyone could make one with a zora on It holding a Lightsaber? It would really be appreacited.
jedizora, I'll see what I can do!

[edit]

Well, I did what you asked, but I wasn't sure if you wanted a signature or an avatar, so I made both!

Jedizora-avatar.png

Jedizorassignature.png

Enjoy your new avatar and/or signature!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom