• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
1HD (101HylianDin) Were you talking to me? I'm currently making PA's sig, I guess I could start on yours next. Hey PA, I've got a perfect idea of what to put on your sig. And also, what size do you want? And what size is that, because I don't know the numbers X numbers thing :P

43ForceGems

Kay, I finished Pocket Asian's signature, but now..... How do I post it? That Image thingy Vince gave me won't work. I'm confused. :embarrassed:

S

Slambofett

I wish my artistic skills were better but sadly they are still very low. So I request that someone make a signature that includes Bobafett, Link, (peferably OoT, MM, or TP art style), Captain Falcon, and have the text Slambofett somewhere in the sig. Thanks to who ever can pick this project up.

S

ShadowMidna

Can someone do a sig and avatar of the main character from the MegaMan Zero series? In the sig, I'd like it to say, "Zero is back!" I'd like to use the sig and avatar on other forums if that's ok.

43ForceGems

hey 43FG, don't forget me please!!!!!! You said you would make me one!!

Well I could if I knew how to post an image and a URL!

I have yours and PA's finished but I don't know how to post them in a URL.

Last edited:

Kazumi

chagy
Well I could if I knew how to post an image and a URL!

I have yours and PA's finished but I don't know how to post them in a URL.

For the love of god some Mod or Admin or someone has to post a tutorial about the BB Code...

OK. To post an image, take the URL of the image, and put it between two tags. Example:
[IMG] insertURLhere
Just do that without the spaces when making a post and it will show up.

To post a link, do the same thing, but use two tags. Got it?

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Kaz your post is sort of wrong so I'm going to correct you... :P (you forgot the / in )

The code for posting an image is:

[noparse][IMG]YOUR LINK HERE[/noparse]
Ex: [noparse]
Kazumisignature.png
[/noparse]

will display as:
Kazumisignature.png

URLs will automatically make themselves Hyperlinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom