• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
I'd like a sig with
1. a kind of faded dark-gray border with a faded wallpapery city in the sky in the middle
2. An image of Ooccoo in the left-hand side but ooccoo has glowy light-blue eyes.
3. An image of link in the right-hand side facing the outside but link looking over his shoulder. The image of link should only be from his shoulders to the top of his head
4. from the bottom middle of the sig to the bottom right hand corner in white triforce font it should say "Ooccoo Watcher"

When whoevers making this is done PM me to let me know. Thanks!

Not to be impatient, but I feel kind of forgotton. :(

I'd like a sig with:

1. Toon Link with his Wind Waker
2. Death Mountain and the Triforce in the background
3. Tetra standing next to him on the pirate ship

Thanks to whoever makes this:)

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I'd like a sig with:

1. Toon Link with his Wind Waker
2. Death Mountain and the Triforce in the background
3. Tetra standing next to him on the pirate ship

Thanks to whoever makes this:)

Hey hero of time, I don't make avvys or siggys, but I think you got them mixed up. Cause you already have siggy...

PS to any one who cares, I also feel kind of forgotten... could someone please make my avy request? it's on pg. 5 of this thread.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Can Someone Draw Me A Sheikah-Ish Avatar?

see, im more of a cartoonist, i cant draw really detailed stuff, i would like a sheikah themed avater NOT one of the official sheikah (Impa, Sheik) but a made up one with the characteristics of a shekiah ( dark skin, fair hair, pointy ears, red eyes, ninja-ish outfit) , and FEMALE!!!! also if anyone wants some cartoony avatar stuff, just pm me :)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Here you go.
onisig.png

I placed the text elsewhere because it was covering his face/hair. Hope you don't mind.

Someone surprise me in one of four ways:
I want a signature, I don't care for the dimensions, though I prefer more width and less height.
The siggy I want can have one of four themes or if you can somehow combine them, that'll be fine, too:
1.) Super Mario Bros., 2.) Legend of Zelda, 3.) Metroid, or 4.) Pokemon

I don't mind what picture you use.

Edit: Let me be a little more specific on subjects:
The subjects of the themes are as follows:
Super Mario Bros. (Mario, Luigi, or Bowser)
Legend of Zelda [Link, Zelda (I prefer Toon Link and Zelda)]
Metroid (Samus)
Pokemon (I have a number of Pokemon I like, so just PM me if you plan on going with this theme)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom