• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm sorry. I was already working on your avy when you replied. You waited for a while now so I decided to hurry up. Tell me what you think. if you want any change tell me and I will immidiatly change it for you!
2d8s5kk.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No need to flip! You could also post this at the several threads people created. I am certain many people would create something for you. Now calm down again and tell me what you got. I haven't read all replies here

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm sorry. I was already working on your avy when you replied. You waited for a while now so I decided to hurry up. Tell me what you think. if you want any change tell me and I will immidiatly change it for you!
2d8s5kk.png

I love it but…*the avatar thing says that the remote file is too big. :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know that ;) I'm familiar with this problem but 99% of the time you avoid this by adding the URL instead of the pic on your local drive. But I made it smaller for you. It is 18 kb so it SHOULD work. if it still won't you must follow my advice and upload the file to a host like tinypic so you can choose the url and add it.

2iu2tc5.jpg

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Can Someone Make Me a Sheik Signature?

a signature. with sheik. and some swirly things. prefferably with a black background and SheikahWarrior in the corner in teeny tiny writing. please and thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom