• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Someone surprise me in one of four ways:
I want a signature, I don't care for the dimensions, though I prefer more width and less height.
The siggy I want can have one of four themes or if you can somehow combine them, that'll be fine, too:
1.) Super Mario Bros., 2.) Legend of Zelda, 3.) Metroid, or 4.) Pokemon

I don't mind what picture you use.

Hmmm......... I might take a shot at that.
WARNING!!!! This will be my first "attempt" at an avy or a sig. Now that you've had that warning, do you want me to make it still? Tell me if you want me to try or someone else with experience. I'd be happy to shoot at it.

Hmmm......... I might take a shot at that.
WARNING!!!! This will be my first "attempt" at an avy or a sig. Now that you've had that warning, do you want me to make it still? Tell me if you want me to try or someone else with experience. I'd be happy to shoot at it.
I'd say go for it. Even if its not great, it'll still just add up experience for you. Just remember that Its a signature.

43ForceGems

Yippee! :D :D :D

Okay. Surprise you? So you don't care what's on it at all? hmmm..... Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon. Could I have an order? Like which one you would want most, then 2nd 3rd and 4th. I'll got with which one you want most, the other ones are back up.

Yippee! :D :D :D

Okay. Surprise you? So you don't care what's on it at all? hmmm..... Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon. Could I have an order? Like which one you would want most, then 2nd 3rd and 4th. I'll got with which one you want most, the other ones are back up.
Well, since this is a Zelda forum, let's go with Zelda first. Plus, I take it you might have more experience in the Zelda series, so that might make you feel more comfortable when making this. After that, the list would go Mario, Pokemon, then Metroid.

43ForceGems

Aw right. I was kinda thinking more xp (sorry I had to) in Pokemon, since I've been in that a lot lately. But you're right, Zelda forum... Zelda makes since. So.... do you have anything for me to go off of? Anything at all? I have a VERY COOL IDEA! But I was just wondering if there was anything you wanted specifically.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

I was thinking like saying

The Legend of
ZELDA

In that awesome font, and then doing.... Yeah that's all I had.
Anything you would want, as in on there. Also, I can't start it tonight, cause I'm going to a party right now and will be back too late to go on the computer (school :yuck: ) I'll start it tomorrow if you give me something to go off of.

TA TA FOR NOW!!!

43ForceGems

I thought I could just throw Vaati's together real quick. But I don't know how to make a URL. I realized this as a problem with Pocket Asians siggy too. :S Someone help!

I put a little more detail on my request, so that might help you get started 43ForceGems, or to anyone else who wants to take it. I've saved you the trouble of looking for the post:

Someone surprise me in one of four ways:
I want a signature, I don't care for the dimensions, though I prefer more width and less height.
The siggy I want can have one of four themes or if you can somehow combine them, that'll be fine, too:
1.) Super Mario Bros., 2.) Legend of Zelda, 3.) Metroid, or 4.) Pokemon

I don't mind what picture you use.

Edit: Let me be a little more specific on subjects:
The subjects of the themes are as follows:
Super Mario Bros. (Mario, Luigi, or Bowser)
Legend of Zelda [Link, Zelda (I prefer Toon Link and Zelda)]
Metroid (Samus)
Pokemon (I have a number of Pokemon I like, so just PM me if you plan on going with this theme)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom