• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul nods in agreement, and Puts the Coin in a pouch
" It shall be so. Come on, Red, we have to help The Light of Thundara. so...Kaladesh. I'll be there shortly. Alwin, be a good boy and stick close to our Friend, and Thalia, I shall make sure to keep your prospective kill alive enough to give you a worthy Hunt"
Rasul heads upstairs to his baby. He hops onto his Stallion, and harnesses the spark to Planeswalk to Kaladesh

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al smiles a wry grin as she says that, "I'll do my best babe," he waves goodbye, then activates his own spark, stepping forward into nothingness.
He pops up again instantly about 20 feet away, "Well that's just ****in great," he grumbles to himself, "Aaaaand take two," he does it again, this time successfully showing up on Kaladesh. He's a little surprised by his own accuracy, to be quite honest. It is nice to not have to walk ten times to get where he's going though.

Pen

The game is on!
Rasul lands on a racetrack, and appearently is part of the Race Now

((So typical Rasul XD))

Rengo is attending the festival. He can hear the race going on at the race track nearby. Rengo, a bounty hunter of sorts, does many things to earn his money. One of the most profitable things he does is capturing mages for those who pay him well. Since not too long ago he's been working on locating a dangerous fire mage called Chandra Nalaar. Today however, is his day off. Rengo doesn't often treat himself to things like this, so he isn't very used to attending festivals. Currently he is sitting by himself on a bench licking on a large colourful lollipop.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ajani waves at Arlinn and Thalia before planeswalking away himself, appearing next to Alwin. "It seems the small one ended up elsewhere. I'm sure we'll hear news of him soon. Come. Chandra is waiting for us." He starts directing Alwin through the streets of Ghirapur, the capital city of Kaladesh. Thopters fly through the skies, carrying various things from place to place, there are sky ships as well. Giant constructs can be seen from where they are standing. They've popped in during the Inventor's Fair. A time when the Aether lines are opened fully for Inventors to show what they can do with no restrictions. Alwin and Ajani pass by a construct fight, a smaller one that seemed built to smash doing as best as it could against one that was built to last. Rasul had already found himself in the Oval chase. A race where pilots take their vehicles and see who created the fastest one. There were also various judges walking around and taking a look at the inventions that were on display.

A young girl popped into the plane, somewhere near Rengo. She was very clearly not from this plane, her clothing odd, but she was a human. He'd be able to tell that much. And she was crying, standing still, just kind of stunned at the moment. Staring out into the distance as if she was still seeing something that happened where she came from. Something wasn't right with her.

Storm

Rasul reved his engines at the green light and sped in the race, thinking I'm going to win this. The Stallion roaring at speeds 200 mph +

Pen

The game is on!
As Rengo sits there trying to enjoy his lollipop he starts feeling a sudden sadness that he hadn't felt before. He puts his hand on his chest over his heart and starts breathing more irregularly. "What's happening...?" he thinks to himself. "This isn't normal." He stands up and looks around. There's nothing out of the ordinary except for one oddly dressed girl that he hadn't seen there before. Could she be a planeswalker? Rengo decides to investigate the matter further by shadowing the girl to see what she would do. He could feel the sadness increasing as he moved closer to her, still trying to enjoy the overly sugary lollipop in order to blend with the crowd.

Storm

Rasul floored it in the Race, going faster and faster, making the turns and not using any magic whatsoever to run the Machine

Libk

The girl suddenly comes to, now realizing she's nowhere near home, she starts looking around, scared. "Mom? Mr. Red? Morgan?" She kept rattling off different names and wandered the streets of Ghirapur, the people around her seem to be just as depressed, though not visibly scared as she was. It was such an odd thing for what should be an exciting festival. She finally stopped moving around and whispered to herself "Dad..?"

Storm

Rasul is in the lead, and his face is shown on huge JumboTrons, with Wanted underneath them. vesper hears an exuberant array of languages, as she has no translator worm yet

Libk

Rasul is in the lead, and his face is shown on huge JumboTrons, with Wanted underneath them. vesper hears an exuberant array of languages, as she has no translator worm yet
((1, no jumbotron. 2, yes there are languages she doesn't know. But english, or common, is the primary language of this plane. Actually a lot of planes use English.))

Pen

The game is on!
While stalking the mysterious girl Rengo hears her saying many different names. She seemed very confused about where she was. Rengo wonders if the feelings that he feels in her presence could be what she is feeling right now...

Storm

Rasul leaps over the Finish line in his Stallion. the radio booms over the arena
"And there you have it folks. the Oval Chase has been won by the Dwarf in Blue, sponsored by Aether. as our champion makes it to the podium, the trophy being handed to him by Miss Kaladesh herself. but it seems he downed the Bottle of Champagne instead of using it as a fountain, and what's this? oh folks, you don't even want to know. here is the Champion now coming to tell us about his machine"
Rasul walks up to the Microphone
"uhh..Ballo. I am Rasul. This Machine runs not on Aether, but on an Amethyst Engine. it is an 8 cylinder Hemispherical Dual Core Twin V 900 Land Stallion. Remember to be yourself kids, and reach for the stars, even if you miss, you land on the Moon"

Libk

Ajani heard the announcement over the PA system, fireworks went off in the direction of oval chase. He sighed. "Come, friend. I think we've found our Hammer man."

Vesper breaks out in a sprint, knocking into a few people as she goes, not really sure where she's going. The only thing she knows is that she's going. She ends up running right into head judge Tezzeret. "Hello girl? Something wrong?"

Rasul, at the Oval chase, stands with his trophy,a few guards come up to him. "Watch it with the magic, mage. Pyromancy is illegal. No fire spells, or you die." They walk away, after their rather Abrupt message

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom