• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul imagines Arlinn and him on a beach enjoying fruity drinks....and alwin is there too, and he has a woman friend too. that Cather lady he was talking to earlier

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al rolls towards the vampire, grabbing a dicarded torch on the ground and rolling over to the creature, pinning it by the neck. He presses down, putting pressure on the creature's windpipe. He feels it try to move, but it's in pain. It scratches at him, drawing blood on his arm, but Al doesn't move. This thing is going to die. He presses farther still, the windpipe collapsing, the vampire gasping now, panicked.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Thalia walks up next to Al and takes the spear of Avacyn, driving it into the creatures head to pin it to the ground. She then takes a wooden stake from her hip and drives it into the thing's heart, in pain it sends both her and Al flying away, hitting a nearby wall, but the creature dies. She gets up and walks over to Al, offering to help him up. "I guess you demons can be pretty useful."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al takes her offer, pulling himself to his feet, "Not bad yourself, for a human," he responds. He looks around, then spies the Abolisher again, "We should, ah, probably take care of that," he suggests. He summons a fireball and tosses it at the creature.

Storm

Rasul takes a wooden pillar in the room and starts sharpening the end of it to a fine point

Storm

Rasul lines the Wooden Pillar up with the Coffin and shoves it into the Box, hammering away until it comes out the other Side

Libk

Wheb Rasul impaled the two clvampirez on Arlinn, it worked. Well, only one of the died. The other was trying to rip itself off of the giant stake and get to the two of them. Arlinn stood up, dusting herself off.

Thalia looks at the Eldrazi Vampire Horror that was floating in front of them. It was definitely something she could not say she had experience fighting, but she was sure it was beatable. She got ready to throw the spear of Avacyn at it, but just as she was about to throw it, a Leonin appeared out of nowhere swinging a double axe and slicing the abolisher in half.

ajani_posting_by_depingo-dar9d20.jpg

Storm

Rasul mumbles out of his moth " Showoff"
he then comes to the Leonin
" Lali-Ho, Sir Liono. I bestow to you this. The sword of Omens. May the Light of Thundara guide your sight" Rasul pulls out a longsword with a huge Ruby at the base of the blade.
"It grows when you say Thunder"

Last edited:

Libk

"You must be the little man Jace told me about. I thank you for the sword, Hammer man, and I will keep it safe." He accepts the gift from Rasul and attaches it to his belt. "Chandra needs our help. You and Alwin are to come with me to Kaladesh."

Storm

"One Moment"
Rasul runs to Arlinn
"Arlinn my dear. It seems i will be leaving. I was hoping for a token to remember you by"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nods to the Leonin, "Very well," he grabs Rasul by the scruff of the neck, "Ras, the odds of you getting any here are less than mine. Let's just get moving."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I think you're talking about the wrong planeswalker," Alwin growled, getting a little annoyed, "So we're going to Kaladesh... ah, what was your name again?" he looks up at the hulking cat-man.

Storm

" Barking up the wrong tree, so to speak? he is Lion-o of Thundara. I'm more worried about when Mumm-Ra the Unliving shows up
mumm_ra_the_ever_living_by_kuro_fenikkusu-d3gtiep.jpg

Libk

"Ajani." Something was off about him. Not in a bad way, but those who saw him should be able to tell he was carrying a lot of weight with him, emotionally. He gripped the cloak that hung over his shoulders, much too small for the Leonin to use effectively. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a heavy sigh. "Well... come. We have much work to do."

Arlinn and Thalia stood there, both in a bit of shock. Rasus, it seemed, was trying to get a gift for helping out. And Arlinn supposed he deserved something small as a parting gift for saving her. She reached into a pouch, grabbed a gold coin and tossed it to him. "Bring that back next time you come to Innistrad. One drink, assuming towns are rebuilt by then."

Thalia looked to Alwin, still not quite happy to be working with a demon, but was a bit more respectful of him. "Look. Don't die. I want to be the ome to kill you. Innistrad's demons are my problem. Got it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom