• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon Uses Animals to Do His Dirty Work.

well, i just want to point out something I realized. just so you know, Im not troling, complaining, or anything like that... this is just something I want to point out. You may also have noticed this, but 60% of his servants are animals... Wart hogs= Moblins, bokoblins... Reptiels= Lizafos, Dinolfos, Dodongos. Birds= Kargorocs, Helmorocs, wizrobes (WW). Wolves= Wolfos, gorias, tin suits, Darknuts(WW). And Im pretty sure theres more out there, but this is all I got for you.... Thanks for reading, ~Lil'link :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well technically Ganon is an animal himself. He's a pig so wouldn't it make sense that he would use animals to do his do dirty work for him. Just throwing something out there, but actually I've never thought about it before, so good observation you made there Lil Link.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't think Ganondorf uses animals on purpose. And if he does you can say Link does too because he uses a hawk to attack enemies (TP) monkeys and a baboon to help out (TP) birds to carry Link (WW, ST) and to deliver the mail (WW) and even a horse (Epona), cuckoos to fly and cats to give valuable information (TP)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well most of his servants are monsters. They may have animal like qualities to them but most have the intelligence to wield a sword or weapon, so to call them animals would perhaps not be the correct thing to say, one of them might get offended, although it is true that some animals seem to do his bidding, there is little doubt that a wolfos would be classed as an animal. It is also unclear if things like wolfos and Guay actually serve Ganon or if they just attack or poop on link because it is in their nature.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
In my opinion, most of ganon's minions are monsters rather than actual animals. Not all of the monsters are even ganon's minions in my opinion though.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Well technically Ganon is an animal himself. He's a pig so wouldn't it make sense that he would use animals to do his do dirty work for him. Just throwing something out there, but actually I've never thought about it before, so good observation you made there Lil Link.

Technically, Ganon is a Gerudo. :P

Actually, I get what you're saying about Ganon also being an animal. I mean, he was an animal the first few times we saw him, and has appeared in his beast form more than that. I more viewed his minions as 'monsters,' though, rather than 'animals.'

I think if the perspective is from the protagonist side that everyone on the antagonist side looks like they are animals with the way they behave. There is definitely a wide array of animal type creatures throughout the Zelda Universe. There is a lot of creatures that look like they are based on certain animals. I think it is that there just has to be something different throughout the series.

I never really thought of them as animals, just as monsters. I suppose they are based off of real animals, but what else are they supposed to be based on?
Not to mention the fact that attacking actual people might not sit well with some players. I mean, I felt a little guilty when fighting the King Bulbin at the end of TP and he actually spoke...If he had been an actual person as opposed to a monster, I would have felt so guilty XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom