• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Love but Suck at

Hm, this could take a while. In no particular order:

Okami - I'm WAY better at it now...you would not believe the nightmare of my first playthrough. Not only did I suck at the controls, I never got any Demon Fangs, it took me 18 hours to get to Sei-An City, and to top it all off, I never bought that fishing pole - it was only 5,000 yen! - and got stuck and didn't know what to do. And the tough monsters outside scared me. xD I'm now plowing through my 3rd playthrough like it's nobody's business.

Ocarina of Time - I played TP first and got spoiled with the smooth controls/movement...and completely and utterly fail/suck at OoT. Love the game, but I'd rather watch other people play it.

Path of Radiance - First off, I'm great at Radiant Dawn. 2nd game I'm best at. Maybe it's just me...but the gameplay of PoR seems a lot more fickle and unbalanced in comparison to Radiant Dawn. I found myself, on PoR, struggling to keep all of my units, except for Stephan and Lethe, alive on nearly all the maps. All of my characters were horridly weak no matter how much I leveled them up, whereas with Radiant Dawn, I got to choose which characters I wanted to focus on, and if I played the game right, they could survive a map. If they didn't, it was because I failed as a tactician, not because the gameplay was unbalanced.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - I'm not actually "bad" at it, I guess. I'm more average. But I have a friend who turns into a real jerk when we play and has to throw around the fact that he's played every SSB game since he was a kid. Dude, not everyone grew up with every videogame console that came out or with videogames at all. I didn't even get to play any videogames until about two years ago. Shut up. -_-

jugglaj91

I am me....
I generally suck at shooting games. I can't play first person shooters as I get headaches and the feeling of being sick when playing them. But third person shooters I just love. Especially Transformers: War for Cybertron. I suck at it but I love it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm also embarrasingly bad at Duck Hunt. Maybe my light gun doesn't work anymore... *Rolls eyes*

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Any first person shooter or strategic games.

I really really suck at them, and I don't care honestly if I lose, it's how you play the game and it's the fun of playing the game. I've always enjoyed all games I've played. I may occasionally win, but that's something I don't take personally.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these yet. metroid prime 1,2 & 3,street fighter, and halo.

Oh my god that is so true. Killing the metroid prime was so freaking hard. I died like twenty times. God I hate that thing.

And every time I play halo, my kill/ death spread is always a negative number. It took me like a month to become a warrant officer.

First Person Shooter Multiplayer:D... I'm pretty good at the single player story modes of these games, Metroid mainly, but the multiplayer.... I FAIL, HELP HELP

Blazblue series: I just don't generally fair too well in fighting games involving a lot of combos but I'm a fanatic for fighting games, especially in 2D.

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
AoL :rolleyes: and Megaman games. And Fallout 3........I hate not being able to train my skills :\ (And Fire Emblem games they are fun though, but I've played FFTA games too much to be good at them. Plus The True Arena in Kirby: SSU, That is just ridiculous but I have beaten it once never want to again......ever....ever again)

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Basically any fighting game like Street Fighter II will be ones that I suck at. Or any strategy heavy game or games where you put points into your character for skills and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom