• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Y'all chose the wrong CFD and the last few pages show it. Anyways, I'm not going to try to keep up with the spamfest so I'll see y'all on the other side of deadlines. Here's some parting thoughts,

@Fext Rag is right in that we want to disperse our targets as much as possible. Not only will Mafia go for the kill on the possible hider over the possible fake check, but town grouping up clears greater numbers if we misbunch on scum. The entire point of this endeavor is to ambiguate the hider for as long as possible.

There was something else but I forget now. Deuces.

Trying to save Seanzie which I could have accomplished by just switching a vote to Ex rather than actively seeking to avoid both their lynches?

Do tell me this intriguing story you have in your head.

ExLight

why
Staff member
how do you even expect me to not be frustrated at people voting me? I have my push and have been constantly asking other members to give their cents on it but Dawning simply drops off the face of the earth to prevent me from being able to debate and other people are literally ignoring me and voting me accusing me of lurking during a day that I was busy trying to celebrate my own birthday for the first time in the last three years??

if my case on him is good enough then why am I the one that because the leading wagon THREE times in this phase, without a single push on me that had more than one paragraph?

Y'all chose the wrong CFD and the last few pages show it. Anyways, I'm not going to try to keep up with the spamfest so I'll see y'all on the other side of deadlines. Here's some parting thoughts,

@Fext Rag is right in that we want to disperse our targets as much as possible. Not only will Mafia go for the kill on the possible hider over the possible fake check, but town grouping up clears greater numbers if we misbunch on scum. The entire point of this endeavor is to ambiguate the hider for as long as possible.

There was something else but I forget now. Deuces.
Yeah your right, we should have picked you!

ExLight

why
Staff member
i should note that by today i mean literally today. I wasn't actually in the game for the first ~60 hours so they all blend together for me. Since I've been actively following the thread I feel you've done next to nothing to push DW until just now when you brought him up again. I think you might have even tried recommending lynching an inactive at some point?
I have been pushing him since yesterday's morning and I have been constantly mentioning not liking him and how he vanished

Trying to save Seanzie which I could have accomplished by just switching a vote to Ex rather than actively seeking to avoid both their lynches?

Do tell me this intriguing story you have in your head.
Ah but why vote Ex when you can use them to your advantage?

They are a strong voice and if you can get them in the wrong direction you’ll have better odds of winning.

this is scum faking emotions tbh
fwiw I've played two games with ExLight, he was scum in both, and he didn't attempt that in either as far as I remember

not saying I don't agree it feels overblown but, at the very least from my limited-but-recent experience, it's not something I inherently associate with scum!ex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom