• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Guys remember that Sean!Wolf Spews Morbid and Ex as Town and King and Numbers as wolf + if one wrong maybe Rag.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
This is a reasonable read I think. I think you'd have done better pushing it more rather than complaining about being voted all day.

I caught up yesterday morning as soon as I could and threw hands with Dawning and you're literally ignoring it and weaponzing my vote coherent with my reads as something scummy??
You, Fext and Morbish are town for me currently.
Eli might be town as well.
Sean is my top wolf.
King, Rag and Numbers are wolf leans.
DW I’m Nulling but considering as possible wolf.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
This is a reasonable read I think. I think you'd have done better pushing it more rather than complaining about being voted all day.

this was in reference to your case on DW. forgot this site doesn't allow nested quotes.

ExLight

why
Staff member
commenting on things that are happening in-thread are an example of quality content. I wouldn't consider that active lurking.
I hadn't read the thread by the time I had made those posts because I was busy??? I would catch glimpse of like a couple posts since my last zd notif and try to comment on stuff that doesn't require me to be updated

I saw seanzie throwing shade at number and kod over their playstyle, I saw kod throwing shade at dawning over his playstyle; these are meta issues, so I made a post about meta so they can factor this out from discussions, doesn't mean I knew what the content of their discussion was???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom