• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

He’s only likely town though because others have higher chance of being wolf and he’s null inactive slot.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because i'm interested in seeing if exlight's rabid energy intimidated you or if something else was at play. I always forget how impressive it is to see it up close.

Because i'm interested in seeing if exlight's rabid energy intimidated you or if something else was at play. I always forget how impressive it is to see it up close.
...that's not how I'd describe anything that just went down, fwiw

Ok guys I think another reason King is trying to push for killjoy is because maybe King knows killjoy is inactive and knows they have accurate reads on King and King is mafia hoping to ruin Killjoy’s day and get them miss exe’ed

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I PUSHED IT ALMOST TEN TIMES TODAY
i should note that by today i mean literally today. I wasn't actually in the game for the first ~60 hours so they all blend together for me. Since I've been actively following the thread I feel you've done next to nothing to push DW until just now when you brought him up again. I think you might have even tried recommending lynching an inactive at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom