• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

ExLight

why
Staff member
you can iso him but throughout most of the game he was basically active lurking by giving opinions on player's metas and on the strategy wrt the hider without actually forming reads on any player. When he started getting votes for this he started acting really melodramatic and being all "woe is me i am among buffoons who can not recognize my genius". This is something he more or less does as town and tries to emulate as scum, but i found his reaction felt a little artificial considering the context (he got two votes halfway through the day and nobody was really attacking anyone else full force.) The fact that he seemed more keen on getting people off his wagon then on building a wagon on someone else (his only real attempt being a transparent OMGUS) also left a bad taste in my mouth.
HOW WAS I ACTIVELY LURKING I WAS BUSY FOR THE FIRST 24H, TO WHICH I WARNED EVERYONE BEFOREHAND, AND THEN I HAVE BEEN IN THREAD NONSTOP FOR THE PAST 48H

AND IM NOT ACTING LIKE IM A GENIUS IM JUST ANNOYED THAT PEOPLE DONT SEEM TO DISCUSS STUFF AND THEN START TALKING **** SAYING IM NOT CONTRIBUTING WHEN I'VE BEEN TRYING HARD HERE
idr saying you weren't contributing

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: DawningWinds

not going to sit still and be wagoned by scum that doesn't even come with a decent explanation

this was the post where you voted DW.

It wasn't exactly substantial so I don't know why you're complaining about people "not debating with you about your main read"

I’m using all 18 of my abilities on Sean tonight.
He can’t escape me! :cow:

unless he attempts to Roleblock me but bruh I’m Asetic :skitty:

ExLight

why
Staff member
I was busy spending my birthday with my family and could only sporadically check every few couple posts around the end of the thread, most of my first 30 post were done with like 5-10% of the thread read, it's downright aggravating to say I was "LURKING" when I had barely spent over 20 minutes total in the forum the whole day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom