• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

I was busy spending my birthday with my family and could only sporadically check every few couple posts around the end of the thread, most of my first 30 post were done with like 5-10% of the thread read, it's downright aggravating to say I was "LURKING" when I had barely spent over 20 minutes total in the forum the whole day
Didn’t you know?
King and Rag find not being in this thread wolfy

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
active lurking is about the kind of content you're putting out, not about how much content you're putting out. Its because you were only making safe posts and weren't throwing hands with anyone or giving reads that your activity pinged me.

active lurking is about the kind of content you're putting out, not about how much content you're putting out. Its because you were only making safe posts and weren't throwing hands with anyone or giving reads that your activity pinged me.
so basically my issue with MM?

ExLight

why
Staff member
a good chunk of it is seanzie and kod butting heads and kreaal going wild you didn't much as you might think
I did just do some catching up so you can use it a bit too

his 180° on number's suggestion felt weird, I would've expected him to kinda measure out the pros and cons of his suggestion before kinda just sheeping you and conceding you this point so easily

also not a fan of him trying to pressure me while kinda calling me a liar when I was busy, feels extremely opportunistic and irrational and also some weird attempt of focus change from the thread
I think this sums up the content of my posts so far? Kreal and Fext have a chance of being just OMGUS, but DW had set his vote on me over stuff I often said on Bulba and never prompted negative reactions from him, plus his sheeping, plus his opportunistic attempt to make my wagon gain speed when I wasn't around and I just can't see it as anything but extremely scummy.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.

I do think that's an unfair assessment. He was actually busy during that day, and even when I'm busy and trying to still post some in games my posts come across the same way. Because you don't really have time to interact or even read every post. But you can see something that you want to comment on and see if anything comes of it. Especially if you don't want to re-read every single thing and don't write down thoughts while reading which I'm guilty of.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
MOD POST

Votecount:
4 Killjoy - (Kreaal, ExLight, Morbid Minish, KingOfDominaria)
3 ExLight - (Fext, Ragnarokio, DawningWinds)
1 Morbid Minish - (Seanzie)
1 Kreaal - (15377)
1 KingOfDominaria - (EliThePsycho)
unvote - (Killjoy)

ExLight

why
Staff member
you say as if my vote on DW had come from nowhere when I had already voice my discontent with him, which was even before he changed his excuse as to why he was voting me which went from "hur he's lurking" to "hur he's pocketing" as soon as I showed I was done catching up with the thread

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I do think that's an unfair assessment. He was actually busy during that day, and even when I'm busy and trying to still post some in games my posts come across the same way. Because you don't really have time to interact or even read every post. But you can see something that you want to comment on and see if anything comes of it. Especially if you don't want to re-read every single thing and don't write down thoughts while reading which I'm guilty of.

commenting on things that are happening in-thread are an example of quality content. I wouldn't consider that active lurking.

Unless somehow Sean is Town, Ex ain’t Wolf.
If Sean is Town then wolf is in Numbers/Ex.
But I REALLY believe it isn’t Ex as wolf here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom