• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Wow, Rag. A player actively removing themself from the rest of today isn't AI? I find that hard to be given the mass amount of content generated throughout today which would easily allow for a player to generate content AND a vote on said content.

That's baffling to me.

Get in on this CFD.

Wow, Rag. A player actively removing themself from the rest of today isn't AI? I find that hard to be given the mass amount of content generated throughout today which would easily allow for a player to generate content AND a vote on said content.

That's baffling to me.

Get in on this CFD.
Seems like your Sean vote was distance eh?

I mean it's certainly possible Killjoy is just busy

lord knows I have been

but I do think the fact he came in so much under what I would have expected to be his bare minimum is not reassuring

that being said, however, I'm not against giving him a second day to shape up

Activity isn’t AI lol I pushed that as wolf before.
It was so inaccurate though lol.

I'd probably burn the mafia team if I was on one with Seanzie. I can see something happening that would maybe be a subpar version of the Alliance of Evil.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
sell me on ExLight then?

you can iso him but throughout most of the game he was basically active lurking by giving opinions on player's metas and on the strategy wrt the hider without actually forming reads on any player. When he started getting votes for this he started acting really melodramatic and being all "woe is me i am among buffoons who can not recognize my genius". This is something he more or less does as town and tries to emulate as scum, but i found his reaction felt a little artificial considering the context (he got two votes halfway through the day and nobody was really attacking anyone else full force.) The fact that he seemed more keen on getting people off his wagon then on building a wagon on someone else (his only real attempt being a transparent OMGUS) also left a bad taste in my mouth.

A person can be busy. It’s reaction and motivation that make players wolves.

honestly Kreaal you're not doing a good job of convincing anybody of your viewpoint

which means, if it is the correct viewpoint, you're doing yourself a massive disservice

would recommend laying out a case in terms people can understand and get behind

you can iso him but throughout most of the game he was basically active lurking by giving opinions on player's metas and on the strategy wrt the hider without actually forming reads on any player. When he started getting votes for this he started acting really melodramatic and being all "woe is me i am among buffoons who can not recognize my genius". This is something he more or less does as town and tries to emulate as scum, but i found his reaction felt a little artificial considering the context (he got two votes halfway through the day and nobody was really attacking anyone else full force.) The fact that he seemed more keen on getting people off his wagon then on building a wagon on someone else (his only real attempt being a transparent OMGUS) also left a bad taste in my mouth.
okay but what are the odds he's scum in all three of our games together :P

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its not uncommon for people to be unable to be around for some number of hours during the day.

Ragnarokio

okay but what are the odds he's scum in all three of our games together :P

unrelated to the odds of him being scum in our first two games together.

Hiding behind activity is something a scum player can do more easily than actively participating and crafting stances. At least you have active players actively posting which is far more valuable than a player who, in the course of 72 hours, decides to follow at night (nowhere near the same amount of time) rather than giving content "now" and a vote to back their content.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
What even is this game? Like KoD had a really good post, and I kinda wanna sheep it. Though I dunno, Killjoy isn't particularly scummy to me. I feel like the Kreaal case was stronger than the Killjoy one. But this could be scum Killjoy with inactiv teammates like I said before. So he's at a loss for what to say/do.

However, if it comes to breaking a tie I'll absolutely vote Killjoy. As I'm not even sure what happens in the even of a tie and I don't think Mikey will answer before EOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom