• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
alternatively they can just keep targeting the same people as a way of holstering

why would the hider ever holster though
:dead:

paranoia of fake result until roleblocker dies?

if we get a night with two deaths then it pushes LyLo forward a day.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
but two deaths means a scum got exposed right, which pays off more than a lynch unless we lose due to the extra kill

if scum hits the target the hider is hiding behind they both die

No, Ex. KillJoy, by his own actions, is trying not to be a part of today's ending.

The rest can be assessed tomorrow, but KillJoy may be trying to skate by by not stirring the pot. Causing ripples in the water. Baking a cake. etc etc

Ragnarokio

2 Killjoy - (KoD, fext)
2 Seanzie - (Kreaal, minish)
2 ExLight - (DawningWinds, rag)

1 KingOfDominaria - (ElithePsycho)
1 DawningWinds - (Exlight)
1 Kreel - (numbers)
1 minish - (seanzie)

Ragnarokio

i don't want to lynch killjoy today

his actions have been NAI and i enjoy playing with him

Ragnarokio

i feel that kreaal has a seemingly solid grasp on the english language and that the issue with understanding him is more that he appears to be completely insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom