• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
it would be much less helpful if the hider found an inactive scum rather than an active one that is influencing the game

I dunno, at least we have info on people talking. It depends on what Mikey is planning on doing with inactives I guess. Also, they would have more of a chance of hitting town right? Just from odds that not all scum are inactive. It would be nice to have a town clear on inactives if they get replaced later in the game.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I'd appreciate a real answer before deadline if possible. Its fine if you change your mind later but its good to have a "best guess" going into the night, just in case you are the hider and you die tonight. If you aren't the higher it marginally lowers the value of the mafia's targets tonight to claim a prospective target.
Full seriousness, I don't have any particular target in mind as to who I'd hide behind. However, if I were forced to choose, I'd say Cynical Squid. Reasin being, inactive seems safest for me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Just because you're a strong town player does not mean you're a strong scum player

Even if it did that wouldn't mean that eliminating you sooner is better beyond the normal reasons an early mafia kill is good

I mean that's fair. Though in this case I'm pretty sure Seanzie has been scum here before and was good. So it was more directed towards him specifically.

Strong Mafia is always great to get out early so they have much less influence on the game state.

So I don't know if I'll have time before EoD to do anything, and given the gamestate I am likely to die, so a little legacy:

Minish, Numbers, Killjoy all deserve suspicion.

Ex, Rag, Fext, DW all probably town. Least sure on Fext in that group.

Kraal likely town, but should actually explain themselves, or they should eventually be killed.

I will hide behind Killjoy if I don't die.

ExLight

why
Staff member
it would be much less helpful if the hider found an inactive scum rather than an active one that is influencing the game

clearing inactive people over active people is also less helpful
inactive ones are more likely to make to the endgame but if they don't show up it's just a death sentence to town which is why I strongly believe they should be dealt with :dead:

Full seriousness, I don't have any particular target in mind as to who I'd hide behind. However, if I were forced to choose, I'd say Cynical Squid. Reasin being, inactive seems safest for me.
I may follow you largely because having only one person claim to visit anybody is a recipe for a bad time

will think on it

clearing inactive people over active people is also less helpful
inactive ones are more likely to make to the endgame but if they don't show up it's just a death sentence to town which is why I strongly believe they should be dealt with :dead:
due to the mechanic whereby the mafia can kill the hider, it's +EV to have visits on slots the mafia don't want to have to kill, as opposed to slots they do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom