• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Funnest Boss in Tp

crazeh navi

Guardian of Equestria
id have to say ganondorf. even though the fight was pretty easy, the same is true of all the boss battles in my opinion. the fight with ganondorf was just so epic, the music and the scenery and everything. truly memorable.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I thought Zant was the funnest to fight, partly because of his personality.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Most definitely Stallord. It utilized my mutual lover, the spinner, better than I ever could have imagined. So much fun. I really want to use it again one day.

L

Lord Fenix

Blizzetta. Definitely Blizetta. My first time in Snow Peak Ruins, I nearly crapped a hole in my pants when Yeta turned around and screamed in my face. It give you a real thrill, running from those giant spikes she drops on you. It also takes a great deal of timing with the ball and chain. I still get whomped a few times when I fight her.

Definitely Stallord. I was skeptical of the Spinner's functionality at first. When I received the item, I thought "Okay, now what do I do with this?", but the Stallord fight put it to excellent use, and the battle is a TON of fun, not to mention there are two phases. Outside of the dungeon, however, the Spinner is rarely used :(

I also enjoyed the dragon thing in the City in the Sky. The clawshot was my favorite item in TP, and flying around on the floating thingies was so exhilarating!

×TP×

Stallord i liked the pinball effect at the first part and zant because you fight different ways and places

H

Hero_Of_Time

Though Stallord is my favourite for its creativity and scale, Freezard was probably the most fun, if only because the Ball and Chain is extremely satisfying to smash things with.

Twilit Arachnid Armogohma, the very last part were it's just running around with the other spiders and all the funny music in the background is so funny!!

I liked Zant. He was always changing the way you had to fight him, and I like having to keep on my toes in order to survive.

S

ShinyLink

Stallord was a original boss with the use of spinner but the blade traps was little bit annoying when i played it the first time on wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom